I'm just trying to do the best I can. ...... wah.

What GED? Unless my eyes are failing me in my old age I'm pretty certain that reads HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA.

1037bdc.jpg

it only took u like 40 years, but grats I guess

this

and i just got a pm from this idiot.

beltaine1 said:
Hey stupid. I have you ignored. Thus your spazz outs and spamming is in vain. Get fucked haaha :nofu:

:lol: what an attention whore

really rayn, please ban this fucking retard again.

17 years because I have a skilled trade that pays well, so I didn't need one anyway. Thanks though. I only got it because I'm up to something...

Now back to Orion.

EDIT: Also he approves what is posted so shit talking his youtube vids via youtube wont work. Fair warning.

Last edited:
r we ever gettin a double rap album?

Not from me, because I said no when I was in Bimini back in March. I will be releasing albums from MX and Napps though. I have already released one of MX's singles. It's actually selling rather well. It's available for download via all online stores, and is on Spotify.

Here is chapter 5 from the Kybalion which is an important read if one wishes to gain understanding.

The Kybalion: Chapter V

I recommend reading and then rereading the entire book. If you suck at reading then here is a link to the book in audio format.

The Kybalion: Free Audio Download

Last edited:

well, you've got the first and the third one down. i imagine if you could just get that second one down you could avoid all that embarrassing criticism altogether, and it sure would make all our lives better in the process.

when does your daughter turn 18

About 80 years too soon.

Anyway back to Orion.

140x0di.jpg

In case you are not very smart the cross is really a box.

oifz2g.jpg

Pay attention to #6 in the above pic.

Now have ya a looksie at whats at the north pole of Saturn.

hexagon2_cassini_big.jpg

Kinda gets you by the boo boo eh?

Last edited:
If this information fucks up your head I understand. Most all of everyone now a days are illiterate. At least we know the Fluoride is working. :shrug:

2edsgac.jpg

Dedicated study of just one discipline is a good way to not know much. For one to have true understanding I highly recommend dedicated study of every discipline, and every ology ever invented. They are all parts of the web of truth which has been purposely hidden from the common man.

Thus change your perspective and your perception will change so that you may have the eyes needed to see.

Last edited:
Back