Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [MEGATHREAD] Modern Warfare 2
Page 6 of 446
Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
101 - 11-16-2009, 09:37
Thanks, I'll give it a try. I'll probably switch to the ninja perk to avoid those damn heartbeat sensors eventually, but it will be awhile before I'm a high enough level.

Sponsored Links
Dennis
VeteranXX
Old
102 - 11-16-2009, 09:41
They were already able to hack servers on the PC version and multiplayer should be hacked soon as well. I'm willing to bet this is going to be the largest underground community soon enough unless IW enables the dedicated server code that's already written in the game.

Also here's an amazing knife throw kill. This video already got 1.2 mil+ views, it's insane. I bet this guy will be making a some decent bucks from youtube shortly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cudCajMNRM0

ferret
VeteranXX
Old
103 - 11-16-2009, 10:02
I'm using the FAMAS right now because I just unlocked all the SCAR attachments, I've been doing just fine with the ironsights. I just got the FAL last night so I'm curious to see how that works (though no one seems to like it).

Is it just me or are the assault weapons really OP in this game? I can practically snipe with them and they work almost as well in close quarters as SMGs; and since there are no 100% close quarter maps (like Vacant) why not use an AR.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
104 - 11-16-2009, 10:08
The Famas is nasty from anywhere except short range (I'm not high enough level for the M16 yet).

Famas + red dot has gotten me a lot of kills.

The Scar is ok. It works on just about any map but doesn't really excel at anything.

Fat Steve
Veteran5
Old
105 - 11-16-2009, 10:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret View Post
I'm using the FAMAS right now because I just unlocked all the SCAR attachments, I've been doing just fine with the ironsights. I just got the FAL last night so I'm curious to see how that works (though no one seems to like it).

Is it just me or are the assault weapons really OP in this game? I can practically snipe with them and they work almost as well in close quarters as SMGs; and since there are no 100% close quarter maps (like Vacant) why not use an AR.
i was able to snipe with an AR + red dot in cod4. on one of the urban maps (i think invasion) i've been using an SMG and just run through the buildings - it works out pretty well

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
106 - 11-16-2009, 12:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeph View Post
We needed another MW2 thread, thanks for this.

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
107 - 11-16-2009, 12:09
Ninja Pro makes your footsteps silent, it's insanely good.

Fat Steve
Veteran5
Old
108 - 11-16-2009, 12:10
the pro versions of perks actually do something? i thought they just gave you more XP

Killjoy
VeteranXX
Old
109 - 11-16-2009, 12:10
after a few days

this game is horrible

COD4 was miles better

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
110 - 11-16-2009, 12:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
They were already able to hack servers on the PC version and multiplayer should be hacked soon as well. I'm willing to bet this is going to be the largest underground community soon enough unless IW enables the dedicated server code that's already written in the game.

Also here's an amazing knife throw kill. This video already got 1.2 mil+ views, it's insane. I bet this guy will be making a some decent bucks from youtube shortly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cudCajMNRM0
Luckiest **** I've ever seen.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
111 - 11-16-2009, 12:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Steve View Post
the pro versions of perks actually do something? i thought they just gave you more XP
Yes. I know sleight of hand gives you a little faster aiming (not sure how much).

They all do something, some useful, some not.

ferret
VeteranXX
Old
112 - 11-16-2009, 12:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
after a few days

this game is horrible

COD4 was miles better
Not sure how you can say its 'miles' better; its basically the same thing with new guns. My only real problem with the game is some of the maps are just too busy (too much crap in them).

Of course I haven't played anything but multiplayer.

Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
113 - 11-16-2009, 12:16
dunno, I'm playing on the PC and really digging the game (except for lack of dedicated servers) - I'm only at level 14, so still have a ton of **** to unlock

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
114 - 11-16-2009, 12:18
ACR with Extended Mags and Scavenger.

Glad they decided to overpower the M16 again and now every noob on the planet is going to be running around with Red Dot Silencers.

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
115 - 11-16-2009, 12:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Steve View Post

Surge
VeteranX
Old
116 - 11-16-2009, 12:19
playing on pc is fun but im still getting used to the maps

died a lot on maps like favela because im always looking at the radar and trying to figure out which buildings you can get on top of, etc

i also never used m16 in cod4 on pc but for some reason i can't stop using the famas

Steam Community :: ID :: surge.tw

add me

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
117 - 11-16-2009, 12:22
I like this much better than COD4. I thought the COD4 maps sucked ass. They were too claustrophobic with choke points. It had no depth. It was just a twitch and spam fest at the main choke point of the map.

MW2 can get a little "spammy" with all the airstrikes, choppers, predators, etc, but other than that it is much more fun. You can at least flank and come up with different strategies for most maps. You can also use different weapons and still be effective.

Fat Steve
Veteran5
Old
118 - 11-16-2009, 12:25
i agree with kerosene. i like that the maps are much more vertical this time around.

Azn_Essence
VeteranXV
Old
119 - 11-16-2009, 12:41
the automatic pistol is the most badass gun in the game
shoots over 1million shots per minute

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
120 - 11-16-2009, 12:42
The Mini Uzi is badass. And Akimbo Ranger is sweet as ****.

Page 6 of 446

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [MEGATHREAD] Modern Warfare 2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , behold the almighty m21 , hardcore team cummatch , i can't stop cumming , intervention > m21 , leaning , legless dogs , m21 fall camo br0s , naptown cheeses shotguns , odio is a fucking faggot , odio is a fucking retard , they took my son