[Official] Forza 3 thread [360]

i really like that this game feels 'right' once you start playing it - they did a great job with the controls. with nfs:shift i had to change a bunch of settings over and over and it still didn't control well (that's why i traded it in for forza).

Agreed. I wanted to like Shift, I really did... but I just could not get that game to feel right for the life of me, no matter how much tweaking I did. I gave up on it and traded it in as well.

I put a rocket engine in the fox body mustang and that car kicks ass. I've wasted over 200,000 credits already just buying cars, tuning them, getting upgrades, ruining everything, and then selling the car. I have a GT500 that's AWD and turbo charged, it makes no sense. Awesome game.

Havent tried drifting too much. when more of my friends get it Ill be drifting with them though

i want to learn how to be good at drifting in Forza 3. I tried a couple times in Forza 2 but i always played the hood view with the wheel and its really hard.

i need someone to show me the ways of setting up a good drifting car as well.

oh i didn't do any drifting events, i just took a turn way too fast in my shitty fiat and barely was able to control it thru the 2 turn segment :D

i want to learn how to be good at drifting in Forza 3. I tried a couple times in Forza 2 but i always played the hood view with the wheel and its really hard.

i need someone to show me the ways of setting up a good drifting car as well.

Ya I sort of know what Im doing. Didnt really get into it until a month or 2 ago. Im also still playing around with settings for drifting.

Im just sort of in love with the entire conversions upgrade menu

put some life into that POS you get at the start of the game

the game asked me if i wanted to remove some upgrades in order to join a E class race, is that permanent? or can i put the mods back in later for freezies?

Travace... I think i saw in the marketplace that you can actually sell/trade custom vinyl groups. if that is the case maybe we could all trade with whoever comes up with a good TW group?

Travace... I think i saw in the marketplace that you can actually sell/trade custom vinyl groups. if that is the case maybe we could all trade with whoever comes up with a good TW group?

i made a TRBLWAR California license plate ..look for it i put Tribalwar in the description.

But I don't live in California.

Also, this game rules. Currently level 12 and working on rebuilding my garage.

Current favorite car is that funky AWD Alfa Romeo hatchback you get as a prize early on. That thing is badass.

Back