[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

2Gyrflp.png

I like when tehvul post screenshots and documents that other people put together expecting us to think that he's inner circle q

Trust the plan

(that is handed to you)

So that I can have a good laugh, one of the true believers here, please tell me what your current thinking is on why Biden won’t be POTUS in 50 days..

I like when tehvul post screenshots and documents that other people put together expecting us to think that he's inner circle q

Never said I was. You did, because you are insecure. I post screens/docs/pertinent information here for no reason other than I want my fellow TW people to know what is really going on. If you are unable to handle reality that is your problem.

So that I can have a good laugh, one of the true believers here, please tell me what your current thinking is on why Biden won’t be POTUS in 50 days..

Biden WILL NEVER be POTUS, because he is a criminal who got caught engaging in massive election fraud. This is not my thinking. This is reality. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

It's his magical fairy tale thinking. It probably comes from some alternate universe where wanting something makes it happen.

It's his magical fairy tale thinking. It probably comes from some alternate universe where wanting something makes it happen.

Like how Biden retards think he will be POTUS because they think he will be, and also because the tv told them he will be?

:Hmm:

I took you off of ignore for a reason. ;)

Back