[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The Obama's dog makes a cameo along with the Sasha and Malia?

CoHJsBBl.jpg

Do your own homework. You will learn better that way.

I am posting questions of critical thought, unlike you who out of the millions of people looking at all of this always seems to have the answer to everything no matter the circumstance. Your case of Dunning Kruger is extreme, you have been added to ignore. Goodbye.

I think monster dog is an operative. I know those pics are older but you can tell. Dog has seen some action. Also, can't rep you either. That's a great spot to chill for a dog.

I am posting questions of critical thought, unlike you who out of the millions of people looking at all of this always seems to have the answer to everything no matter the circumstance. Your case of Dunning Kruger is extreme, you have been added to ignore. Goodbye.

The reason I "always" seem to have an answer is because I like puzzles and I AM RETIRED. I have all the time, and resources, one could ever want to go thru all of everything till I get to the fucking answer. While you are slobbering on your pillow I am oding on coffee figuring shit the fuck out. Why? I have nothing better to do you absolute retard.

Information is power. Good job of denying yourself of it you fucking mong.

aJxc6Ac.jpg

The reason I "always" seem to have an answer is because I like puzzles and I AM RETIRED. I have all the time, and resources, one could ever want to go thru all of everything till I get to the fucking answer. While you are slobbering on your pillow I am oding on coffee figuring shit the fuck out. Why? I have nothing better to do you absolute retard.

Information is power. Good job of denying yourself of it you fucking mong.

aJxc6Ac.jpg

IS THAT THE OFFICIAL LEGO WIZARD BADGE?!?!?!

The Obama's dog makes a cameo along with the Sasha and Malia?

CoHJsBBl.jpg

From the Black Vault.

Jana Kohl, doctor of psychology, author, artist, activist and philanthropist reached out to Barack Obama regarding dog adoption and her larger campaign to end puppy mills. It was then that the Senator promised Kohl he would adopt if his family ever made the decision to get a dog. Obama posed for a photo shoot for Kohl’s book A Rare Breed of Love. His co-star in that photo was “Baby”, a hypoallergenic 3-legged white poodle rescue dog and puppy mill survivor that his daughters Malia and Sasha handpicked.

Baby, who was rescued from a puppy-mill after years of confinement in a cage, cannot bark because her vocal chords were cut and also lost a limb due to maltreatment. Since being rescued and subsequently adopted Baby spends her time advocating for other abused dogs and animals. Baby’s plight also inspired a Congressional bill that would end the inhumane practice of lifetime confinement of breeding dogs. “Baby’s Bill” was proposed by bipartisan members of the House and Senate and will be voted upon in the next Congressional session.

That is the 3-legged dog!

That's a great spot to chill for a dog.

Sometimes when out on an Arizona road a wayward young man wanders into a red dog. Sometimes old dogs take an interest in a wayward puppy with unused potential. A dog is mans best friend. Depending on how he is petted, fed, and groomed.

Last edited:
Back