[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Asked about the allegations Sunday, Putin said: “[Hunter Biden] had at least one company, which he practically headed up, and judging from everything he made good money. I don’t see anything criminal about this, at least we don’t know anything about this.”

Lol even Putin is hedging his bets.

The most I've ever heard from a conservative when criticizing Donald John Trump is, "I never said he was perfect, he's far from it." That's all they've got. No specifics, just a nebulous reference that can be applied to any human.

That is hypocrisy exactly, and that is why the right has lost any credibility when accusing others of having hypocrisy.
No, That's because you have your head so far up CNN's asshole that you're ears are glued to their mouths.

People, especially people like, actual conservatives, criticize him all the time.

The REAL problem is that you leftist retards come up with so many fucking outright lies and fabrications that it keeps us completely consumed and preoccupied shutting them all down. Eventually, for the weaker on the right, it permanently becomes "us vs them" and then the discussions are pointless.

If you fucking gutless morons would stop making up nonsense about racism or lusting after his own daughter or owing money to the mob, then we wouldn't have to spend all of our time defending those things.

Then again, I dopn't see you complaining about his willingness to spend trillions at the drop of a hat and that's where the real corruption is, because you're liberals, "money grows on trees."

Sorry, but I am referencing my own personal experiences in dealing with the leftists. Not just you or the other twits on TW, but family, co-workers, etc. My cousin, a lesbian, ranted on and on about how immoral Trump is, and how he's supposed to be held to some sort of higher standard. Yet, not a single peep about Clinton, or as you mentioned, passing it off as "just a blowjob". Or the dozen women (or, as Hillary put it, bimbo eruptions) accusing Clinton of sexual harassment while Governor of Arkansas.

Outside of Trump allegedly paying off a hooker and an offhand "grab them by the pussy" remark, I don't know of any "corruption", except for made up bullshit about russian collusion which was fabricated by Hillary Clinton with the knowledge and support of then president Obama. Everything else is simple OMB crap being spewed by the left and the media (but I am being redundant). You may choose to believe all of it (what else is new), but I tend to attempt to apply some logic and reason, something you claim to have, but haven't as of yet displayed any.
Yep. This as well.

"Just a blowjob" vs "he said you can grab willing girls by the pussy when you're rich"

No one with a brain cares about either, except lying under oath about the first. Liberals though... oh boy, they really care about grabbing willing girls' pussies.

7fPQh7e.png

Release more cock pics

trust the plan

Its over for biden!

The only thing I can tell you for sure: President Xi from China, President Putin from Russia, Kim Jong-un, North Korea, and I could name 40 others, they’re sharp as a tack. They don’t want to deal with Sleepy Joe

One of them said to me, one of the leaders said, we don’t want to deal with somebody that sleeps all the time.

Back