This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 80 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 80 of 1252
Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
1581 - 04-04-2016, 03:28
In my view Trump has already won because he's exposed the liberal communist trash that's dragging this country down.

Sponsored Links
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1582 - 04-04-2016, 03:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxbudd View Post
tmeftw brass (too much effort for tw) also tldr. u say nice stuff, just too much
That's alright Motox - It's all basically boring "do unto others" type stuff.

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
1583 - 04-04-2016, 03:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouCypher View Post
15? Maybe mentally.

Sorry, going to have to cut her in half and count the rings.

whoever
VeteranXV
Old
1584 - 04-04-2016, 03:39
lou is in love with the 19 yr old *****

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
1585 - 04-04-2016, 03:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoever View Post
lou is in love with the 19 yr old *****
I think we'd be better off had a suicide bomber been there to take them all out. Probably waste less time arguing about it too.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1586 - 04-04-2016, 03:46
Quote:
I think we'd be better off had a suicide bomber been there to take them all out. Probably waste less time arguing about it too.
reported for terrist muslim sympathizer ggs loulou

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
1587 - 04-04-2016, 12:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie View Post
In my view Trump has already won because he's exposed the liberal communist trash that's dragging this country down.
Seems like he has exposed the ppl vocally supporting his campaign as the bottom of the barrel, the folks who are spit on by mainstream republicans, democrats, and independents alike. Just look at redstate.com and see how the mainstream Republicans **** on Trump and his supporters non stop, they are a fringe group of angry extremists for the most part.

Trump has "won" by staying in the media, and to stay in the media he has to act like a reality TV show character. Attention for trump is the goal, not attention to the things you care about (liberals, the economy, foreigners, etc.).

Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
1588 - 04-04-2016, 12:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by DealyRrunk View Post
Seems like he has exposed the ppl vocally supporting his campaign as the bottom of the barrel, the folks who are spit on by mainstream republicans, democrats, and independents alike. Just look at redstate.com and see how the mainstream Republicans **** on Trump and his supporters non stop, they are a fringe group of angry extremists for the most part.
Because getting **** on by mainstream partisan scumbags and fringe nutjobs puts you on the wrong side of the argument?

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
1589 - 04-04-2016, 12:28
i enjoy greedo posts

they tend to destroy arguments very swiftly

still tosu scum tho

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1590 - 04-04-2016, 12:33
Liberals have the hardest time figuring out the appeal of Trump and why he's doing so well.....

He's the only one talking about putting 'America First', not the corporations, not the party, not 3rd world foreigners. Not the globalists, not other countries.

The 'mainstream' Republicans don't want to stop the import of cheap illegal labor and the big government contracts that their donors feed on. There's virtually no difference between the establishment Republicans and the Democrats other than a few social issues that are used as wedge issues.

Establishment Republicans "pretend" to fight the Democrats, but at the end of the day, they don't listen to the people that put them in power.

The media, Democrats, and Republicans are all afraid of Trump because he's dangerous..... he's dangerous to their hold on power and all the perks it brings.

Plus, he tweets fan-made videos. What a madman!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyQ8k7D91L8

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
1591 - 04-04-2016, 12:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greedo909 View Post
Because getting **** on by mainstream partisan scumbags and fringe nutjobs puts you on the wrong side of the argument?
If being right means being a social reject, I dont want you to be wrong.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
1592 - 04-04-2016, 12:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Liberals have the hardest time figuring out the appeal of Drumpf and why he's doing so well.....

He's the only one talking about putting 'America First', not the corporations, not the party, not 3rd world foreigners. Not the globalists, not other countries.
We get him just fine. He's a true indie instead of establishment. The fact that he's not tied in to all the money that goes around is great.

My issue with the guy is he is a brand with no substance. Just look at his tax plan, which is basically cut taxes for everyone oh and balance the budget too...

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

How exactly? This may read great to someone who owns multiple pieces of clothing with the rebel flag and/or camo patterns, but for the rest of us I'd like to know exactly how we're going to pay for massive tax cuts?

The scary thing is I think he really just wants to eliminate the death tax so he can hand down his massive fortune easier.

Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
1593 - 04-04-2016, 13:00
Quote:
If being right means being a social reject, I dont want you to be wrong.
If your TW posts are any indication, I don't think you'll ever need to worry about the implications of being right.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1594 - 04-04-2016, 13:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
We get him just fine. He's a true indie instead of establishment. The fact that he's not tied in to all the money that goes around is great.

My issue with the guy is he is a brand with no substance. Just look at his tax plan, which is basically cut taxes for everyone oh and balance the budget too...

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

How exactly? This may read great to someone who owns multiple pieces of clothing with the rebel flag and/or camo patterns, but for the rest of us I'd like to know exactly how we're going to pay for massive tax cuts?

The scary thing is I think he really just wants to eliminate the death tax so he can hand down his massive fortune easier.
Growth? His entire plan is based on economic growth. It's easy to see in the outline. If you stop corporate inversions and encourage economic growth in the US instead of in foreign countries, you get better jobs, higher wages, and a better economy for all, not just the 'rich'.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
1595 - 04-04-2016, 13:07
Quote:
If your TW posts are any indication, I don't think you'll ever need to worry about the implications of being right.
If being right means losing the election, I dont want you to be wrong.

We both think youre right, cause youve told me so. But I cant convince any of these scumbags and nutjobs voting for the other guys, there must be something wrong with them, they dont know how right you are, scumbags.

Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
1596 - 04-04-2016, 13:13
Quote:
If being right means losing the election, I dont want you to be wrong.

We both think youre right, cause youve told me so. But I cant convince any of these scumbags and nutjobs voting for the other guys, there must be something wrong with them, they dont know how right you are, scumbags.
Being right means not participating in the election. Statistically it also means disagreeing with pretty much anything you've ever posted.

antifreeze
VeteranX
Old
1597 - 04-04-2016, 13:16
I can't help but agree with JoMo throughout this entire thread

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
1598 - 04-04-2016, 13:17
Quote:
Being right means not participating in the election.
Pls convince all your followers on TW to be right this year by not voting.

I vote every election.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
1599 - 04-04-2016, 13:28
Quote:
With the Left, now is the time to use their language on them. My 'friends' on Facebook I say, we should always take a non-violent approach to Trump and his followers, as in the past, and be tolerant of other peoples views.

Violence seems to be their only possible reaction to the things he is doing

Ender
ValtreX
Old
1600 - 04-04-2016, 13:30
If this goes to a contested convention, trump will lose the nomination.

Page 80 of 1252

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie