Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tribes : Ascend
Page 781 of 2009
perro
VeteranXV
Old
15601 - 11-22-2011, 17:41
so is mad6 like the new S=A out of curiosity (considering the 3 or 4 teams or divisions or whatever)?

Sponsored Links
aNimAL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15602 - 11-22-2011, 17:41
shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrill shoot to thrillshoot to thrill shoot to thrill

ArchangelX
VeteranXV
Old
15603 - 11-22-2011, 17:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by perro View Post
so is mad6 like the new S=A out of curiosity (considering the 3 or 4 teams or divisions or whatever)?
I dunno, but they're a good group of guys...decent players from what I've seen and their TS3 server is always on, so fun, fun. My old clans are non-existant anymore.

evilbadz
VeteranX
Old
15604 - 11-22-2011, 17:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchangelX View Post
evilbadz, check PM. I got some.
bff

ArchangelX
VeteranXV
Old
15605 - 11-22-2011, 17:46
Iiiiiiiinteresting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoHTime
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchangelXv1
Yah know what I figured out recently?

The mortar is actually causing a blind spot for me.
There's a line in Tribes.ini that reads:

[TribesGame.TrDevice]
m_bTinyWeaponsEnabled=Fal se

Guess what happens when you change it to True.

Fox
VeteranX
Old
15606 - 11-22-2011, 17:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by perro View Post
Mad6 was a clan that formed in T:V roughly 2-3 years after release. I think almost all of them started at T:V or later so T:V appears to be the greatest game in existence to them but overall they're good people.

TooL
Veteran²
Old
15607 - 11-22-2011, 17:53
body blocking is pretty lame in this game, it's like they just slide around you for the most part

JodoFett
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15608 - 11-22-2011, 17:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooL View Post
body blocking is pretty lame in this game, it's like they just slide around you for the most part
Well, the lack of true air control makes it harder to actually block people as well. I've found it's really random whether I get stopped or not.

Scuzzle
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15609 - 11-22-2011, 17:59
Just play Raider and cloak on the stand. Body blocks galore + ultimate lulz.

JodoFett
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15610 - 11-22-2011, 18:02
Is it not common to shoot the flag on your way in? I do it out of habit I guess even though most of the time there is nothing to clear.

aNimAL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15611 - 11-22-2011, 18:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzle View Post
Just play Raider and cloak on the stand. Body blocks galore + ultimate lulz.
Raider or Infiltrator?

new in-game name thread up in (NO-members only)

Blotter
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
15612 - 11-22-2011, 18:04
how much does it cost to unlock everything

Scuzzle
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15613 - 11-22-2011, 18:04
Doh! Yes, Infiltrator.

Tangy Zizzle
VeteranX
Old
15614 - 11-22-2011, 18:05
OMG TINYWEAPONS WAT IS THIS!

perro
VeteranXV
Old
15615 - 11-22-2011, 18:05
i think anyone who capped in a previous tribes game almost always clears the stand by habit so yea the cloak bb **** wont work against anyone decent

Scuzzle
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15616 - 11-22-2011, 18:07
Sure. But the majority of the people playing in pubs are dumb, so this will always work.

HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
15617 - 11-22-2011, 18:15
i dont see that line in the tribes cfg

JodoFett
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15618 - 11-22-2011, 18:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blotter View Post
how much does it cost to unlock everything
Like 40$, maybe a bit more using the 30$ VIP package.

SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
15619 - 11-22-2011, 18:21
We're collectively ****ed. The people who want Tribes and aren't getting it right now are falling to the way side. Those that are left are fan boys, morons and CoD players who are reinforcing HiRez's **** decisions.

They're fixing some stuff. There is some progress on movement but the hitscan and weapon systems bull**** needs a massive overhaul.

HypnosisFX
VeteranXX
Old
15620 - 11-22-2011, 18:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintDude View Post
We're collectively ****ed. The people who want Tribes and aren't getting it right now are falling to the way side. Those that are left are fan boys, morons and CoD players who are reinforcing HiRez's **** decisions.

They're fixing some stuff. There is some progress on movement but the hitscan and weapon systems bull**** needs a massive overhaul.
Holy **** STFU.....lol

Page 781 of 2009

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tribes : Ascend

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
35 psi , animal approves , ascend means more shrikes , austrians , badmofo is a big fucking deal , better graphics without t1 , bf3 blows goats , blitz is a cyberathlete , conspiracy , constraints = creativity , dare play tribe , derp , fuzzy is best tribe player , grapple , kill obibun's dad please , loadout fail , loafting , look i added some tags , moar mortar plz , obibun taint licker , odio is a fucking retard , odio is fucking a retard , phase 12 , primers , raaaaape~wdeath , targeting laser ftw , the enemy is raping our base , the tao of tribe , this game will succeed , tits:ass , tribes 4 will be fun , tribes: ass end , unreal engine fail , vab nothing left to prove , ze balls make it gay