The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008 by Falhawk - Page 24 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008
Page 24 of 32
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
461 - 08-01-2008, 15:23
Monkey, part of being a ****** is at least admitting when you are being a ******. At least you admitted your ******ry. So, now you can go back to being a ******. TW is pretty lenient on ******ry.

Sponsored Links
DrJonez
VeteranXX
Old
462 - 08-01-2008, 15:23
This turned out differently than I expected

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
463 - 08-01-2008, 15:27
I dunno, I just rewatched the footage

and the more I see it, it looks like a missile hit nspectre

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
464 - 08-01-2008, 15:28
Now that monkey has apologized, we can all safely say what a ****ing ****** nSpectre is

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
465 - 08-01-2008, 15:28
I can't tell if I'm with MonkeyB on this or not...

While I think ****ing with people in real life over stupid forum bull**** is the ****ing... epitome of ******ry, and then getting confronted by the person you ****ed with and ****ting your pants like a ***** is severe-level ******ry... at the same time, having a posting fit on TW about it is pretty high in the ******ry department, too.

So I am torn, you see.

The forces of ******ry are tearing me apart.

Last edited by SuicideTaxi; 08-01-2008 at 15:40..
Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
466 - 08-01-2008, 15:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
The forces of ******ry are tearing me apart.
just another friday for taxi

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
467 - 08-01-2008, 15:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Monkey, part of being a ****** is at least admitting when you are being a ******. At least you admitted your ******ry. So, now you can go back to being a ******. TW is pretty lenient on ******ry.
Oh yes, I am a stupid ******. No question about it. However it is not difficult to admit being a stupid ****** when the cards are clearly on the table for all to see so I don't want to take too much credit here. I kind of have to accept things since I have nothing left to hide behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
I dunno, I just rewatched the footage

and the more I see it, it looks like a missile hit nspectre
rofl

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
468 - 08-01-2008, 15:31
oh man did monkey_b tag in taxi to keep this thread going?

taxi tell us about how everyone is a ***** if they don't fight all the time.

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
469 - 08-01-2008, 15:32
Am I *****?

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
470 - 08-01-2008, 15:38
I'm so very embarrassed

Even though I've done and said way stupider **** than this on TW, that was in my younger years on the board. I thought I was doing ok as of late, but I dun ****ed up again.

Yes dumpy dooby, you are without a question a ****ing *****. Your incident with that woman in downtown does not exempt you from my statement retraction in this thread.

Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
471 - 08-01-2008, 15:40
I remember there was something really stupid you did or posted, monkey.

I just can't remember what it was.

Edit: ah Saddam won't hang. I called it. by Monkey_b - TribalWar Forums

Edit2: never mind, it was what dumpy said below

Last edited by Baby Bew; 08-01-2008 at 15:44..
SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
472 - 08-01-2008, 15:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
oh man did monkey_b tag in taxi to keep this thread going?

taxi tell us about how everyone is a ***** if they don't fight all the time.
No, that's your twist.

I don't fight all the time, and I actually go pretty far out of my way to avoid getting in fights. Fights... are a messy business. You lose clothes. It hurts. There's a whole bunch of explaining to do afterwards. Sometimes it's even really expensive. Overall, it's a ****ty experience.

BUT -

There are times where any self-respecting human being that calls himself a "man" just needs to knock a mother****er out. No questions, no ****in... "politically correct" bull****, no tender sensibilities... quite simply - enough talk, it's go-time.

And I've noticed most people on TW are REALLY big talkers behind their monitor, but when it comes to any kind of real life situation, they are complete and utter pussies.

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
473 - 08-01-2008, 15:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Bew View Post
I remember there was something really stupid you did or posted, monkey.

I just can't remember what it was.

Edit: ah Saddam won't hang. I called it. by Monkey_b - TribalWar Forums
He asked TW for tips on how to spam.

Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
474 - 08-01-2008, 15:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumpy Dooby View Post
He asked TW for tips on how to spam.
Ooh right yes that was it.

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
475 - 08-01-2008, 15:45
I agree with taxi.

I have had situations when I have been "punked" in real life, and had people walk over me because I was too scared to do **** about it. I have had other times when I have avoided physical confrontation, not out of fear, but for the same reasons that any normal human being would try to avoid fighting, in a manner that makes me come out without being disrespected or looking like a *****, and I have had situations when I've had to beat a ****ers ass down. I have also been in situations when I got my ass beat too.

It's a wide spectrum, but I typically try to stay in the 'not fighting while retaining my dignity' zone. However nowadays if I have to choose between being walked over and getting my ass kicked, I go with the latter. Physical injury does not hurt you on the long run as much as the emotional damage of being a spineless coward. The latter will hurt your self image and stick with you for years. Of course if I think I'm going to be hospitalized for a week by opting to fight I may take the emotional injury, but those situations very rarely arise.

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
476 - 08-01-2008, 15:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Bew View Post
Ooh right yes that was it.
https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=398789

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
477 - 08-01-2008, 15:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey_b View Post
**** it, I take back everything I've said about nSpectre. I just re-read the entire old thread and searched the F4$ forums and can't find ****, so I am obviously wrong.

I am sorry if I offended you in any way nSpectre. The written story, the pictures, the audio from the musashi flash, and the fact that this happened ~7 years ago (holy **** thats a long time), and all the weed I've smoked during that time, have apparently made me delusional and so I've been making up **** for the last 4 pages.

I appologize. You can all flame me to death now. To think I've wasted all this time and effort posting, pissed people off, and not gotten any work done during the time... then be wrong about the whole thing... nevermind the assraping I'm about to receive for being wrong about it... jesus christ this is a lose-lose-lose situation. Maybe I have brain cancer?
you're a ****ing retarded ****** and I hope you ****ing die in a fire.

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
478 - 08-01-2008, 15:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBatesAlot View Post
you're a ****ing retarded ****** and I hope you ****ing die in a fire.
oh yea?

well that's just like.. your opinion man

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
479 - 08-01-2008, 15:49
Dignity - what a novel concept.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
480 - 08-01-2008, 15:49
if you have a lot of responsibility in your life you'll find that you are not as apt to fight over stupid ****.

Page 24 of 32

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
.op is butt pirate , cops dodge ovens , dio's geting arrested , dun dun dun , f4$: the final chapter , flame4cash , jeremy daspin iii , monkey_b is a nerd , monkey_b is an idiot , oven dodger , owned , shit thread shit poster , suicidetaxi is god