OT: All your base are belong to us

HOMESLICE I love ya and all, BUT STOP FUCKING BUMPING THIS OLD AASSSDDFFFGFGLKNHJ THREAD OR I AM GOING TO FL TO KILL YOU

ScottTheWise13 said:
wtf how could u confuse those two games?

Simple.

I was at a gaming convetion, and there were at least fifty strategy games there. I must have played at least half of them, so my memory is blurry. However, it was definitely one of those two, because they were the only ones I played against a human opponent.

4YB f0r 3v3r

Carbyne: How are you gentlemen!

Carbyne: All your AYB flash video are belong to Bad_CRC!

Carbyne: Bad_CRC is on the way to Internet notoriety!

Moderator: What you say!

Carbyne: You have no chance to escape the AYB phenomenon make your time.

Carbyne: Ha ha ha ha...

Bad_CRC said:
Anyone have any idea what this means?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
found something interesting.
"Pistol grip pump" (Cypress Hill).
Quotes "what yousay"
Check it out.
Peace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

um.. that you found the guy who translated zerowing? :weird:

Bad_CRC said:
Anyone have any idea what this means?

Cypress Hill is a rap group, but they don't have a song called "Pistol Grip Pump." An obscure group named Volume 10 did a song by that name, and Rage Against the Machine covered it on their recent cover album. I haven't heard it, but I assume this guy's trying to say that one of the lyrics is "What you say."

Ah, here ya go: "Pistol Grip Pump" lyrics (8th line)

Pistol grip pump on my lap at all times (3x) They can be fucking with other niggas shit, but they cant be fucking with mine Pistol grip pump on my lap at all times (3x) They can be fucking with other niggas shit, but they cant be fucking with mine I was raised in the hood called what the diffrence The brothers in the hood be Chivalrous So i rest defense on my ligaments Pistol grip pump on my lap, riskin it Full life living it, never giving it back Too late for slipping, so slack up On my lap its on your lips so track shot A steel dick more clip for pump but All im saying there aint no question who the man is In my civic or in this show biz I drill the fool, kill the fool Come on what you say? i think i can take care of all you muthafuckas don't delay right away Pistol grip pump on my lap at all times (3x) They can be fucking with other niggas shit, but they cant be fucking with mine Pistol grip pump on my lap at all times (3x) They can be fucking with other niggas shit, but they cant be fucking with mine Pistol grip pump on my lap at all times, right? Cause tricks be out for your blindside Never understood it, but remember i showed you That in these times you gotta look over your shoulder, strap Well that ain't nothin' but the intent of gettin high And a cop giving you shit for just passing you by If your ever in trouble or on the double best to call your pals If you got...? ? Are we getting along? we family, we better be We got your back, we got your back kid Just dont be pointing one of them guns, allright man Pistol grip pump on my lap at all times (3x) They can be fucking with other niggas shit, but they cant be fucking with mine Pistol grip pump on my lap at all times (3x) They can be fucking with other niggas shit, but they cant be fucking with mine Pistol grip pump on my lap at all times (3x) They can be fucking with other niggas shit, but they cant be fucking with mine Pistol grip pump on my lap at all times (3x) They can be fucking with other niggas shit, but they cant be fucking with mine

oh my. shakespeare that aint.... :eek:

And here I was afraid AYB was dying, HAH!!! So much new stuff, viva la AYB.

allkaiser said:
And here I was afraid AYB was dying, HAH!!! So much new stuff, viva la AYB.

As one person once said:

Hey hey, my my! AYB will never die!
My my, hey hey! AYB is here to stay!

Or was it the other way around?

AYBIM.gif

Back