OT: All your base are belong to us

Glare said:
this thread is a haven for t2bb and ingame forum faggots

A clear-cut case of identity transference.

(Identity transference: (type 1) The process of visualizing others as what you are, what you hate, or or what you wish you were. (type 2) The process of visualizing others doing what you dislike or what you do.)

Carbyne said:
A clear-cut case of identity transference.

(Identity transference: (type 1) The process of visualizing others as what you are, what you hate, or or what you wish you were. (type 2) The process of visualizing others doing what you dislike or what you do.)

A clear-cut case of a retarded dogfucker.

(Retarded dogfucker: (type 1) Mentally challenged person who enjoys sexual intercourse with canines. (type 2) Someone who posts on a message board and attempts to use big words in order to try and prove some point that is incredibly inaccurate, and has little success in doing so.)

Tofu said:
I got the idea after watching the commercial lol.

all_your_base___chevy_blazer.gif

I didn't know which one I liked better so here is the other one.

all_your_base___chevy_blazer2.gif

^FalcoN_65^ 7 said:

:lol: :lol:

scb0919 said:
for those of us who are a little slow, you may want to modify your post to say "scroll down, click on pic w/ caption 'chatting with the gang.'", cuz to me the first picture was the one at top right, under "screenshots"

I'm just quoting what was emailed to me.

Wow, I'm not used to being assaulted with such wit and "I know you are but what am I"-type insults. I shall go watch Pee-Wee's Big Adventure to find the inspiration for an appropriate retort.

In one game I was playing (Half-Life, I think...Or was it C&C:RA2?) I managed to capture an opponent's entire base complex. My message?

"Hey JawaAvenger: All your base are belong to me! You have no chance to survive make your time! You are on the way to destruction!"

His reply was basically "Oh sh!t!"

Bad_CRC said:
Like I said before, I'd bet money that with all the people setting us up the bombs in Afghanistan, at least one of them heard of AYB before they went over, and wrote that on one of them.

Maybe the one that gets bin laden will have AYB on it. :D
I hate to burst your bubble, but if you think this is genuine, you are mistaken. I might not be able to tell if I hadn't seen the original.

bamageek said:
I hate to burst your bubble, but if you think this is genuine, you are mistaken. I might not be able to tell if I hadn't seen the original.

of course that one isn't genuine. I'm the one who made it, so you aren't telling me anything I don't know.

BUT

with so many millions of people who have caught AYB mania at some point, and suprisingly, still thousands of people every day who are just hearing about it for the first time, I would bet a LOT of money that at least ONE of the guys who is in charge of writing crap on the bombs had heard of AYB, and thought it would be a good thing to write on there.

After about 50 or 60 bombs, there wouldn't be much else to write on them.

That's obviously not a picture of it, but I'm sure it happened. Perhaps when the war is over, I'll get email from someone who is there now with an actual story and picture.

Bad_CRC said:
with so many millions of people who have caught AYB mania at some point, and suprisingly, still thousands of people every day who are just hearing about it for the first time, I would bet a LOT of money that at least ONE of the guys who is in charge of writing crap on the bombs had heard of AYB, and thought it would be a good thing to write on there.

After about 50 or 60 bombs, there wouldn't be much else to write on them.

That's obviously not a picture of it, but I'm sure it happened. Perhaps when the war is over, I'll get email from someone who is there now with an actual story and picture.

Allow me to refer you to post #2926 of this thread, dated 10.4.01 (three days before the bombing campaign in Afghanistan began):
Donutz.enD said:
What the hell, I'll play...

I'm in the Air Force stationed overseas, and if they ever decide to let us to take out some bad guys I'll be sure to write "All your base are belong to us" on one of our bombs, and sign it "With Love, Tibalwar.com". I'll get a pic if I can.

So there you go. Hope he posts again. If you're reading this Donutz.enD, did you get to send the message? And did you get a pic?

Back