[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 6 vote(s) has been cast

Sorry I have not been voting. I will start.

*Edit- What all do you win? Surely it's not everything listed under the "prizes" page.

dude if we win you a wedding this badass you should be awarding more cash.

keep voting and we'll see. :)

The face book group is actually substantially more dedicated and has contributed about 4000 legit votes.

After the deductions this place is probably 2500 or so of the votes.

1000 from the prevoting crap and about 1500 from family and co-workers.

I currently have $300 for no win and $1000 for a win on the blocks. I have to pay all of the taxes associated with the prizes which will probably end up in the $10000 range.

But like I said if we keep getting legit voters from here I am not opposed to raising the stakes.

keep voting and we'll see. :)

The face book group is actually substantially more dedicated and has contributed about 4000 legit votes.

After the deductions this place is probably 2500 or so of the votes.

1000 from the prevoting crap and about 1500 from family and co-workers.

I currently have $300 for no win and $1000 for a win on the blocks. I have to pay all of the taxes associated with the prizes which will probably end up in the $10000 range.

But like I said if we keep getting legit voters from here I am not opposed to raising the stakes.

I know something that won't cost you a dime, but will probably get you a lot of votes! :brows:

Back