[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

(edit - i see you're trying to explain Vanster's thinking... we have to understand !SCIENCE! i guess)

I think Vanster posted that picture because he believes only the president can be impeached.

Well I would use the word HANG,
but here, let's have this little pilpul liberal argument
while I get out some rope.

Impeach | Definition of Impeach by Merriam-Webster

impeach: : to charge with a crime or misdemeanor
specifically : to charge (a public official) before a competent tribunal with misconduct in office

Can people other than the President be impeached?
Impeachment procedures vary from country to country, but the United States Constitution states that "The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors." A wide range of officials (including judges, presidents, and senators) have been impeached in the U.S.

Last edited:
have we locked killary up yet? 6/15

Ecclesiastes 3:1

Donald J. Trump on Twitter:

ZZWypSX.png

Some of us are tougher than others, some of us are smarter than others

As I have clearly proved to you, and anyone else who reads the above.

Have a nice day and WASH YOUR HANDS!

Spoiler

Last edited:
i like that tehvul posted unironically a tweet that includes the words "but we are tougher and smarter!"

u can't parody in 2020 anymore

| The Daily Caller

‘We Should Never Let Someone Like That Run This Country’: Tucker Carlson Says Dr. Fauci’s Advice Could Lead To ‘National Suicide’

Ten million Americans out of work and staring at poverty. That is not quote ‘inconvenient,’ as you just heard Dr. Fauci put it. It’s horrifying. It’s a far bigger disaster than the virus itself, by any measure. Tony Fauci, decent as he may be, can’t see that, because he doesn’t think it’s his job to see it. But even a doctor should be able to think beyond the models. Our response to coronavirus could turn this into a far poorer nation. Poor countries are unhealthy countries, always and everywhere. In poor countries, people die of treatable diseases. In poor countries, people are far more vulnerable to obscure viruses, like the one we are fighting now. You want to keep Americans from dying before their time? Then don’t impoverish them. For all his credentials, experience and apparent decency, Dr. Anthony Fauci doesn’t seem to understand any of this, and we should never let someone like that run this country.

We will need the antibody tests pretty quick here to get people who have had it and have some natural immunity back out to work, school, etc. I feel like that should be the next phase. It's even better than a pos/neg test because folks who have dealt with it (asymptomatic or not) are less likely to get it again.

Back