[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

It’s funny that most of you Trump fans are from blue states and are basically fake Republicans, hopping onto the bandwagon because it’s finally cool to be Republican again.

A tale of two houses: how Jared Kushner fuelled the Trump-Saudi love-in | US news | The Guardian
BF-AQ317_KUSHNE_9U_20170501183010.jpg

Jared Kushner didn't disclose his business ties with George Soros, Peter Thiel, and Goldman Sachs, or that he owes $1 billion in loans, The Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.
Sold his soul 2 the devil now we be making deals :lol:

Money matters are messy matters.
Just because Soros and Trump are involved in the same business investment does does not mean they're in bed together ideologically. Sure Saudi Arabia is a shit hole with low life people, not sure why anybody would want to be doing anything over there.

But, I'm pretty much for a repressive regime if it's keeping lowlife Muslims from taking over and terrorizing the intelligent part of the population; sometimes democracy may not work if too many idiots are let in.
As far as working with the Israelis...

I sure would like to be able to get along with the most intelligent people on the planet, if we can keep them from trying to undermine the United States and use us too much. We just need to let them know our eyes are open again. I think part of the trick is to keep pointing out to the liberal Israeli American community just how conservative the country of Israel is and how that's working out great for them.

Whoever advocates for open borders is suspect.
Nationalism is Good
for all responsible citizens of the United States

Last edited:
what about morons who rage and worry how other people spend their time?

reeeee, etc.

blackpeople has been sitting in MAGA thread since Thanksgiving waiting for havax to post in here so he can make fun of him for posting in here

imagine having this kind of self control or lacking self awareness for your own actions?

Saturday poster checking in for DOOOOOODY

Last edited:
like u

that is all you fucking do how do you not get it yet

pair of fucking clownshoes

o what's this?

you worried v much about me

that's two control freaks smoked out of hiding

prolly wife beaters too, but thats assuming fatcuckdutch managed to find someone desperate enough to feed and marry him

blackpeople has been sitting in MAGA thread since Thanksgiving waiting for havax to post in here so he can make fun of him for posting in here

imagine having this kind of self control or lacking self awareness for your own actions?

Saturday poster checking in for DOOOOOODY

thats an amazing life to have when you think about it

your mother-in-law takes care of your family for you so you can do that

up your tendie game tele, ur falling behind bro

o what's this?

you worried v much about me

that's two control freaks smoked out of hiding

prolly wife beaters too, but thats assuming fatcuckdutch managed to find someone desperate enough to feed and marry him

thats an amazing life to have when you think about it

your mother-in-law takes care of your family for you so you can do that

up your tendie game tele, ur falling behind bro

is that what you got while you and tele suck each others cocks

pathetic

are you implying you dont suck anyones cock?

like when you decided to rush to defend blackpeople a few posts ago?

whats the standard here, whats that make you?

:lol: fuckin dipshit

next thanksgiving for me will feature tendies as the main dish.... it will be my christmas present to my poor parents

Back