[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Trump's incessant appointments of unqualified judge's hasn't had enough time to do any real damage yet. Give it some time.

ahaha "unqualified" as determined by you and the other flaming dipshits right?

I am sure you are QUALIFIED to determine that

qualified like SOTOMAYOR i suppose

i mean she was female - check

and she was hispanic - check

and she wrote her thesis in spanish - checkmate

The key to Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor's successful journey? It's books, she says

180901-sonia-sotomayor-book-fest-1-ew-309p_1d26b14eaa98e6c9d2113bfdf5d3b91f.fit-2000w.jpg

I mean besides old jewish ladies she fit all of their demands for a true blue qualified SCOTUS appointment

Not me. The American Bar.

As of last November:

The American Bar Association’s Standing Committee of the Federal Judiciary, which has been evaluating judicial appointments since the 1950s, has assessed 53 of Trump's 58 nominees and found four "not qualified."

But why would you believe the American Bar either. Just more fake news to you I'm guessing.

Trump's incessant appointments of unqualified judge's hasn't had enough time to do any real damage yet. Give it some time.

Can you cite some examples and in what way they are unqualified?

You seem to have some very strong opinions that judges appointed by a president should always support that President's policy instead of following the law and providing checks and balances. Weird.

if Michael Avenatti is still a lawyer, then why would i believe anything the American Bar has to say? :lol:

phaytal would be ok with a Michael Avenatti SCOTUS appointment

and that is when you realize how full of feces he is

i mean that idea would even embarrass triple

and yet he calls you the partisan shill

Not me. The American Bar.

As of last November:

But why would you believe the American Bar either. Just more fake news to you I'm guessing.

The American Bar Association is not an unbiased organization. They unanimously approved of Robert Bork before rating him as unqualified 5 years later. Kavanaugh was downgraded after working for Bush. They routinely downgrade people for employment history and points of view, regardless of legal work.

But even if you take a liberally slanted group at their word, they rated 4 out of 58 as unqualified. That's less than 7% under a best case scenario for your argument from a group that is biased in your argument's favor. Your stance is ridiculous.

:lol: You're too stupid to understand why this statement is retarded.

i'm just saying, i don't believe or care about anything ANY bar association says or does, whether they evaluate lawyers or judges, simply because shit heels like avenatti are still supported by bar associations. :shrug:

it's all about feel good group think

outside of that there is nothing else to say from them

@ 1:00

i mean phaytal, clu, and epidemics depth of knowledge on political topics/civics goes about as deep as this

this is what passes for education........what we pay for at this point

and somehow Vanster, as a teacher, as an alleged educator, not indoctrinator, tells us he teaches a bunch of retards that he has spent decades of our time and money to create

:shrug:

i'm just saying, i don't believe or care about anything ANY bar association says or does, whether they evaluate lawyers or judges, simply because shit heels like avenatti are still supported by bar associations. :shrug:

next you are going to tell me that rotten tomatoes is biased

has some kind of political bent to it

Screen-Shot-2018-02-08-at-5.22.41-PM-600x258.jpg

Trump’s America Spoils Black Panther’s 100% Rotten Tomatoes Score

I mean fuck what you trumpers did to the greatest movie EVER MADE

RIP STAN LEE

creator and architect of the only successful black run society

Spoiler

Last edited:
The American Bar Association is not an unbiased organization. They unanimously approved of Robert Bork before rating him as unqualified 5 years later. Kavanaugh was downgraded after working for Bush. They routinely downgrade people for employment history and points of view, regardless of legal work.

But even if you take a liberally slanted group at their word, they rated 4 out of 58 as unqualified. That's less than 7% under a best case scenario for your argument from a group that is biased in your argument's favor. Your stance is ridiculous.

It's actually 8%, as the article clearly states that 53 of the appointees have been evaluated, not 58. But that's not here nor there.

For someone so who spends all his time nitpicking details about literally everything, I'm quite surprised that you're fine with 8% of his appointments being unqualified for the job by the country's most prestigious overseeing body.

:lol: who am I kidding - Fool gonna shill

when Elizabeth Warren's greatest accomplishment is being NATIVE AMERICAN (1/1024th) it really is hard to take a meritocracy argument from a LEFTIST at face value

unless it involves Rachel Dolezal's black face attempt

DEng-CnXkAERyUQ.jpg

isn't meritocracy a self prescribed form of racism these days for SJW's?

Last edited:
Back