Prostitution, Sex Tourism, and you: A Q&A with Fraggle

vintage since you live in my area i can give you a referral or two if you want. many known girls won't see guys without referrals due to fear of getting robbed/raped/arrested.

fraggle, would you ever consider paying $1000/hr to be with someone like the prostitute in Eliot Spitzer's scandal?

Getting my dick sucked without a condom from a prostitute would make me uneasy. Getting my dick sucked with a condom is fucking bullshit...

I don't think I could get ever hooked on this shit

i don't think her tongue was abnormally long, she spread my cheeks and went to work.

federere: you overthink things, people who overthink don't know how to be a good time. 95% of montreal hookers probably practice safer sex/have better hygiene than your average girl (kahula for instance)

yes I ment asshole

and no I might overthink it but I do know how to have a good time.
I have no reason to do get a hooker though, at least not yet. I don't think I'll ever get tired of the whole dating process and actually having to get to know the girl to get laid. Maybe when I get a lot older but I hot not.

I have payed for sex before but for shits and gigglets.

i won't describe the best because some asian doctoral student at the university of hawaii says i come off as a douche when i actually tell the nitty gritty, but the worst i'll tell.

hey thats unfair. i said your stories get boring when it starts as something else and then predictably diverges into sex. like how the nyc thread went from "so i had to deal with that retard akuma" which was pretty funny and then by page 5 it was "so i fucked a 10 in law school"

obviously in a hooker thread, that kind of story would be expected.

i am also impressed you've managed to untroll kura in this thread. not many people have that kind of bantering skill. maybe you havent lost it after all.

i have a question that i'm not sure if its been asked. have you watched secret diaries of a call girl? is it realistic? and do they explicitly ask you what/how you like it? or figure it out along the way?

hey thats unfair. i said your stories get boring when it starts as something else and then predictably diverges into sex. like how the nyc thread went from "so i had to deal with that retard akuma" which was pretty funny and then by page 5 it was "so i fucked a 10 in law school"

obviously in a hooker thread, that kind of story would be expected.

i am also impressed you've managed to untroll kura in this thread. not many people have that kind of bantering skill. maybe you havent lost it after all.

i have a question that i'm not sure if its been asked. have you watched secret diaries of a call girl? is it realistic? and do they explicitly ask you what/how you like it? or figure it out along the way?
yea i saw the first whatever eps were released online. i found it to be both hilarious and (edit: SOMEWHAT) realistic at the same time. a lot of girls will ask you what you expect up front, and some will tell you their restrictions. i hate that conversation. i like to do whatever i want then have them ask me not to if i go somewhere they don't want me to -- like say sticking my thumb up their butt or something. i feel like asking whats on the menu beforehand invites the girl to be more restrictive in her services. for instance, a friend of mine and myself both saw the same girl and she was much more accomodating with me. with him, he ASKED her if he could finger her and she said no. with me i practically fisted her, and she never once asked me to stop, nor did i ask if i could go there. :angel:

Back