wtf tongue-kissing

that's easy spadex, you should bust as soon as she puts her hands on you to steady herself as she gets on her knees.

even i know that. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Didn't read the whole thing. So if it's been said already, whatever

But here's the simple basics. open mouth slightly and let her make the first move, allow your tongue to creep out, curl upwards slightly, kinda licking something, then withdraw, see if it's reciprocated.

Continue and learn on your own 99% is instinct and practice.

And whatever you do.

DO NOT SEE HOW FAR YOU CAN STICK YOUR TONGUE IN. GIRLS DO NOT LIKE TO HAVE THEIR TONSILS LICKED.

Tribalbob said:
so last night i'm at this party, and this girl is kissing me, and she shoved her tongue in my mouth. so i'm like "wtf" in my head, cause it wasn't what i expected. (for those few who dont know yet, i'm a loser so this was all new to me.) so i freeze up for a second out of suprise, she stops and stands up and says "you dont know how to tongue-kiss do you?" and i'm just like "uh... no." and she walks off.

wtf TW, wtf. halp. i'm such a newb that i don't even know what i did wrong.
edit: (i should say that i know freezing up was 90% of what i did wrong, but i dont know if there's a right way to do it besides "dont freeze up")

if you help me out i might get to p in the b :roller:
:lol:

Tribalbob said:
so last night i'm at this party, and this girl is kissing me, and she shoved her tongue in my mouth. so i'm like "wtf" in my head, cause it wasn't what i expected. (for those few who dont know yet, i'm a loser so this was all new to me.) so i freeze up for a second out of suprise, she stops and stands up and says "you dont know how to tongue-kiss do you?" and i'm just like "uh... no." and she walks off.

wtf TW, wtf. halp. i'm such a newb that i don't even know what i did wrong.
edit: (i should say that i know freezing up was 90% of what i did wrong, but i dont know if there's a right way to do it besides "dont freeze up")

if you help me out i might get to p in the b :roller:

lawlz good luck doin p in the b if u cant handle tongue kissing

Back