[The 80's] How come in two decades we haven't made better fucking board games?

I used to play the hell out of Axis and Allies, but there was a general consensus the game was unbalanced towards the Allies.

man I wish I could play Torpedo Run

there was nothing more awesome than placing a perfect shot and just seeing the enemy ship explode in a cascade of awesomeness

the shipps blew up?

that fucking awesome.

Ive played that siege thing but kids never had the full game or wanted to play it... id rather play the god damn game.

killer bunnies and the journey to jupiter is an awesome board game that was made in the 2000's

JupiterComponents72.jpg

the shipps blew up?

that fucking awesome.

Ive played that siege thing but kids never had the full game or wanted to play it... id rather play the god damn game.

i have the game in my closet right now...the game sucks in my opinion, but blowing up the castles is always fun

nice collection of rage cards! i still have tons of them. was my favorite game for a while. i wish there were good ccg's still being made. the old middle earth game was sweet too

Yeah, that's all 1st ed stuff. I didn't care for it so much after they overhauled the system. Sorta killed it for me.

heroquest2.JPG

played the living shit out of it. the advanced version was too bloated for quick pickup and play.

This game was from the 90s i believe and was fucking amazing. I never really see it listed and i've always wondered why. didn't anyone else play this???

13 Deadend drive

you kill people off with a bunch of traps to find out something or to win money... It didn't even matter. just killing people off was fun.

13ded.jpg

imho this game did indeed kick ass

the shipps blew up?

that fucking awesome.

Yeah.. the playing area was like 6ft x 6ft

you had these "submarine" shooters which just shot little red discs across the floor

And then you had a big battleship and a few destroyers, each of them with little slots on the bottom of the hull connected to parts of the structure by elastic band

So you'd shoot a disc from your submarine, watch as it glided smoothly across the floor and straight into the enemy battleship and delight in joy as a turret and half of the conning tower exploded and went flying

There was a board game I played that came with a VHS tape with a scary dude that told you what to do throughout the game and it was pretty cool.

Back