Basatin done

AA|The_Stuff

Veteran XX
Thanks to Groove I got my Basatin routes uploaded :D The link is here:
http://www.iateyourbaby.com/twdemos/The_Stuff/Basatin routes.zip

Thoughts on the map/routes/:

At first I thought this map was small but after reflecting I realized its about DX SH HB size. Its very ski friendly. Whats cool about this map is that you can fly high up and land into the top of the base to make an instant backcap. I included two backcaps anyway, just because I wanted 1 route for every direction lol.

I tried to make the routes short and LT friendly, I have a bad habbit of making routes for base. I think this map is a fun map and I can see it in competition. I hear most of the maps are ski friendly but I'm just checking the maps out 1 by 1 and working on them. I hope people like this and can use it, I tried to make the routes good. I plan on doing the maps 1 by 1 until I'm done unless I get tired of it or something. Anyways check these out maaaaaaaann!! :).

Thanks :). I talked to Groove and he said the front cap you can get killed on with an oob flag and the back routes arent practical. So I guess there are two short routes per side that are good. Also dark piece says I missed a few routes. :(. IDK I tried though. I might try to look for a shorter BE right to left route too. Thanks again :).

i havent watched these demos btu i hope they are not sad

cuz i ahve some decent routes on these maps that i used in the pubs when they were played

Back