Can SH look pretty? :)

being afraid to confront your homosexuality is perfectly natural. it can be scary to tell your family and friends, and you hope they will be accepting, but you can never know. the question you have to ask yourself is, "do these relationships means so much that I should keep hiding and causing myself such great pain and anger?"

don't do it to yourself, dare. just come out. you'll feel much better.

Thread Date Posted By Comment
Can SH look pretty? :) 09-09-2011 03:19 PM DarkPiece u r the 2nd person i have ever neg repped, basically u are joke

i dont live in texas like you scuzzle if i was gay i wouldnt have to hide it i have nothing against gay people

i think you are gay tho and are hiding it and are from texas

i think you should suck a dick

suck a dick scuzzle

Looks good what terrain skin is that can you link to it please? I wouldn't mind hearing some of the game audio minus the voices during the video. I think it adds to it when you can hear the disc firing even if its quiet, the music by itself with no sound is a little weird like I am watching one of those tranquil rain videos or something.

yes, the movie will have ingame sound, sometimes full ingame audio, sometimes just small sound fx. The voices will be disabled but those can be put in when needed seperated.

dont be too fooled about the skins, i dont have any priv leaked skins. I color correct the clips a lot in AE, which gives everything a different look.

actually the only thing I have that you cant download are probably the iffs, I can upoload those if anyone wants them. They are a edited version of the iff mike had.

im stoned and dont think i understood what you said, so let me rephrase:

is there a .zip containing those trails explosions skies etc from that clip.

thank u sir :sunny:

Back