Can SH look pretty? :)

a week lmao

this movie is never coming out

just like lt tourny. just like guy who was going to bring t1 thousands of players. just like fishstix cash prizes for cyber athletics.

t1 is dead. movie dead. copa really overrated - was never good when it matter.

I offered to add skies to every map in the rotation. but mav said he doesn't like skies.

imo this should be done and ppl who dont like skies can still use "$pref::skyDetail = "0";",
that way every map can have a pretty sky and people who dont like skies can have no sky. its the best of both worlds.

What's my drug of choice?
Well, what have you got?
I don't go broke..
And I do it a lot .

I offered to add skies to every map in the rotation. but mav said he doesn't like skies.

imo this should be done and ppl who dont like skies can still use "$pref::skyDetail = "0";",
that way every map can have a pretty sky and people who dont like skies can have no sky. its the best of both worlds.

What's my drug of choice?
Well, what have you got?
I don't go broke..
And I do it a lot .

we seriously need to convince Mav - there's a part of me that understands his logic, since it's easier to see people with no pretty sky, but c'mon, its almost 2012, SH needs a goddamn sky

fuck, i can even make Mav a keybind that toggles off the sky in-game when he doesn't want one

holy fuck dragon might just suck way more dick than dare could ever dream of.

dragon is now ignored

u r still ok d@re

cant wait swees...

Back