[Huge failure] Open Call 3 [Why?]

lmfao, dare is fucking king. python meat ##

opsayo good but he say he king way 2 much which is disrespectful 2 real king like me, so i mean, i not mad but i do not appreciate.

You guys suck at shit talking. It would be ok but you all talk like retarded 8 years old. Kinda takes off the edge, you know.

2g00d is real king of tribe he agree i can be king 2 so do $efried and other

this opsayo he go around say he a god which is blasphemous

disci u can suck dick

opsayo need to eat more python meat

if u eat armadillo and get leprosy it can be cure if u get diagnosed asap

it so sad chewspitt marriage is so bad his wife fart on him while he go down on her

To anyone that is toying with the idea of making new maps for T1, seriously don't bother because they will never be accepted by this community of players... ever... period.

Tribes players have been clinging tenaciously to their Stonehenge teddy bear since the dawn of time...

It's clear that Tribes players, even more so today, just want everything fed to them...

Wonderfully stated King.

I did a lot of mapping back in the beginning and recently came back to try and put my hand to it again. After about 3 or 4 maps, I gave up. Forget the fact that people still cling to the originals and shun the newer maps, but just getting your maps on an active server is impossible.

I tried the OC3 maps and enjoyed about half of them. I'm still a fan of Base play, so I don't enjoy the LT maps as much as others. That's just a matter of preference, not hatred.

These discussions seem to occur often of the idea of reinvigorating the community, but I think that's all it is. Discussion. No action taken. And I don't have an opinion one way or another which way it goes. I play occasionally and enjoy it, but I'm a grown man with a family and a life and Tribes amounts to nothing more than some occasional fun. Even when I try my hand at mapping.

I feel that discussions and the actions following get derailed by haters like Dare. I just don't understand the anger in this guy. The post is about maps and he's spent 99% of the time bagging on someone else because they have money and don't give to the community?

And I hate to sound like an old man, but the grammar and spelling here is appalling. Try a little punctuation and spell check occasionally. :D

roadking u should try to talk like dare and i cuz it fun 2 make ppl rage bcuz they think u is dumb idiot 4 not type properly. it dont matter, i average c+ my whole life im so smart, fuck.

plus dare is not hater of new maps, dare make new map very clutch call meatpittLT, it good map.

fishstix should give his daddy money $$ to tribe community imo

I only linked your thread to show that players were much more interested in netsetting their way to chaingun victory than they were in trying new maps... No hard feelings man.
I'm saying I agree with you. The reason you're catching so much shit is because you're not saying anything new or even remotely enlightening, but you act like you're dropping knowledge h-bombs. Opsayo and crew might come off as functionally retarded, but it's obvious they know the game. I don't know how you can't see that.

I don't want to run you off from TT. I actually like your posts. But chill out. These guys are trolling you like crazy. And long as you're acting like the Christopher Columbus of the Starsiege universe, I can't blame them.

itt raindance/iceridge are equivalent to dominos/northern lights

yeah i remember all those times people raged because raindance was chosen

?? are you high

Well to be honest I don't really have anything to add to the conversation cause I really don't care. I'm just here to get under opsayo's and dare's skin. Which I'm pretty sure I've accomplished.

Back