[Huge failure] Open Call 3 [Why?]

dang i wish i had billion dollars but i do not think fishstix really have billion anyway

streetwise tell me it his dad money and cuz he jew he not give any to fishstix yet

dang i wish i had billion dollars but i do not think fishstix really have billion anyway

streetwise tell me it his dad money and cuz he jew he not give any to fishstix yet

fishdick dad is prob really smart and hard working guy and earned his money lke american dream

his son is aspergers loser with retard dreams and no skills or talent he just run around play video games

i would not give that kid any money he is useless

i would take money and goto sugardaddy.com and fuck 19 year old college freshmen 4 cheap

bingo

fishdick dad is prob really smart and hard working guy and earned his money lke american dream

his son is aspergers loser with retard dreams and no skills or talent he just run around play video games

i would not give that kid any money he is useless

i would take money and goto sugardaddy.com and fuck 19 year old college freshmen 4 cheap

yeha man i'm definitely stupid and talentless br0

good thing I have an fulfilling job that pays well, in which I follow my dream, travel the world, and party like a rock star. but yea im defnitely stupid i guess lol :)

truly i think it is scum baggery with the connections and life you live to not attempt relentlessly to make t1 open source

fuck u

OC3 rocks: it's a credit to the community and several of the maps should be in the rotation.

What The Pumpkin King stated is at least partially true, and we can see that type of motivation beyond OC3 in this very thread as envy and jealousy rage. New maps might cause those that have convinced themselves they are totally awesome Tribes players to reassess. New maps will, especially in their early days, draw upon skills beyond what some think passes for skill: running the same routes over & over, and disc-jumping + cg whoring.

This community is plagued by sociopathic behavior. Note the recent total failure of a tournament: did even a single team assemble for any match? Incidentally two of the 'captains' of said tourney have used this thread as an opportunity to let jealousy and envy fly. When you have such people actively attempting to take 'leadership' roles it virtually guarantees that any endeavor that requires coordination and cooperation on the part of the community will fail.

In short: if OC3 failed (it didn't: the maps are too good to consider it a failure) it's because the community is mired in negativity and has nothing to do with OC3 in and of itself.

TT is like the game of thrones with posters vying to be crowned king while actual players watch as the community is ripped apart.

Its fucking awsome.

Back