[OFFICIAL] World Tribe Ranking

hyung

Veteran XX
#1 North American Goats and bigbois - best of the best american = best of the best in tribe history sorry those are facts
#2 Austrian Key playas (BK, coza, etc. those in the kno know how dirty these kids is)
#3 NA pub and pu scrubs - average american is better than average austrian and euro scum sorry gg
#4 Eurotrash ego kiddies - now some of u aint bad but u good euros use cheat anyway so u all lump together. no respect 4 kids who pick dumps like osiris and leo as dece tribers

Til next time Tribe Talk over and out

2 tru. I go play in aus pu get picked late and dominate. I go play in EU pu get picked late and dominate. I go play in US server get picked first and dominate.

american big bois don't need ping cuz tribe is about feel and trustin ur shot no matter what. i played in t2 match with 140 ping and still played like a boss doggy. sometime u r only good because u have been playing long time with same setup. but tru bigboi and GOATBOATS can dom no matter what the conditions r.

tom brady can throw football laser rocket in 20 degree blizzard. drew brees cant.

I am tom brady rest of non-goat/bigboi r just drew brees.

Don't worry opsayo, I don't care about what mentaly unstable people think about the only community who haven't got caught of cheating. :D:D:D #1 ladder team!!!

it bad when cheater euros make fun of sleepy when they cheat 2 but it worse when they make they own disci spokesperson wrong in front of every1 :(

neway truth be told i have no problem with most euros except for their little secluded ego trip - i think some them cool and like 2 play with them (shoutout 2 [IL]-tool)

u guys aren't better than the aussies (sorry to say) and some of ur best players or coolest cats sadly cheated whereas our best players were legit and the newbies cheated

big taint

hard facts

get some disci u angry lil boi

Cool. Who cheats? You're spewing out "facts" so you might have some proof to back 'em up. Spread the love so we can all go witch hunt.

Actually nvm. I don't want to hear anything from delusional nigger mexican surfer. You just don't have creability.

s1uwkh.png

disci u dragging down the rest of the likeable euro community

turning this into euro vs all only makes things worse 4 u guys and 4 tribes

do not rage

I dont know who disci is, but I smelt rage sweat and had to do something. This in no way reflects my personal veiws on Aussie, US and Euro tribal relationships.

Rest of the likeable euros hate you as much as everyone else in the world. :) I know it's hard to realise that considering the average IQ of yours but I guess it helps if someone says it out loud. Please let me know if you want to know more. I'm always willing to teach you more about that fact.

Personally, I'm very glad that Tribes Talk has some new, stricter rules. Lord knows we wouldn't want anyone derailing important and productive threads like this with outrageous phrases like "Tribes is dead".

Back