Tribes Draft Tournament 2011

lets just make 2 maybe 3 teams, come up with random tags, make fake shit talk and drama, play some matches/scrims on the oc3 maps and call it a day

The only way to try this now is to do it in one night.

Pick an night when most people used to play (sat night?), advertise, and hope to get 4 teams to play a double elimination tournament in one evening (2-3 games per team). Put money on the line to make it interesting.

The only way to try this now is to do it in one night.

Pick an night when most people used to play (sat night?), advertise, and hope to get 4 teams to play a double elimination tournament in one evening (2-3 games per team). Put money on the line to make it interesting.

:) agree

Probably too late, but once my issues are worked out I'll pump this ac out for you guys.

Not that it's anyones business but I've lost about 12 years of life, and I'm struggling here. Once I have a solid foundation I'll throw it out. There isn't a whole lot left to work on, just a few more features, bug testing and script implementation.

I mean I have 263 rep so I must be doing something right (and that is after some severe rep beatdowns like my SLAY THE DRG0N thread and some of the Him or Me Ban polls). Rep isn't exactly a be all to end all but at least on 263 occasions someone read what I posted and thought "I like that" for whatever reason.

Unless no one wants it. It's not a big deal to me, either way. With what I've been going thru I've barely been on my home rig, let alone worked on any side projects. It's been a wild ride these past couple months and I do feel a little shitty that I didn't get this thrown out there when it was desperately wanted.

I wouldn't feel bad about it. Real life stuff always trumps Tribes stuff. Not that you give two shits about what I think, but I really want it, and I can think of many others who do as well. If you do finish it, it won't go unappreciated. If you don't finish it, well no one can fault you for it.

God yeah, I'd hate to do that because honestly I don't know when I'll be able to fully commit myself to it. I do know that I am going to finish it and post it ASAP. Probably end of August if I had to guess.

There's just too much on the plate right now to focus on that, even though I really ... REALLY want to see it thru to completion. Not only do I know it would help the remainder of the community, the hours I put into it I don't want to be completely wasted.

Back