Tribes Draft Tournament 2011

dare says he is banned from tribes talk and requests for me to make tags and post it here on tribalwar. to all members of team 2, put the number 2 inside your name somewhere and its all good. ex: 2good@tribes.com

You have me too bro. What is our team name?

I don't know, I want to delegate captainship to swordfish. I do not have time to manage anything.

ps disci stfu u angsty euro noobie

tribes 1 is a community and if u euros dont want to be a part of it u can gtfo

u guys aint even good so we dont need u if u dont want us

I see that I've been made captain without having been asked first. Great.

Too bad I'm going to have to withdraw from the tourney. I signed up before I had two jobs and was going on a trip to Cali.

No time, ves.

Aren't you that dude that was giving me shit for not providing custom software for a dead game because I have too much shit going on ...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Aren't you that dude that was giving me shit for not providing custom software for a dead game because I have too much shit going on ...

Responding to a PM and captaining a tourney are a bit different in terms of time commitments.

Glad you're still sore about that though.

ps disci stfu u angsty euro noobie

tribes 1 is a community and if u euros dont want to be a part of it u can gtfo

u guys aint even good so we dont need u if u dont want us

Why do you even care, you're not american. Even americans doesn't consider you american. You are probably a nigger mexican or something as hideous.

Also it's not about what we need or what americans need. It's about what t1 needs and it is definately not this shit, ran by a fucking hacking nerd Coza. We, as a very awesome master race, europeans want t1 to live forever and be beautiful as it once was, not live forever as something aussies and americans crapped on. Too many years you have made fun of the mother of all online games, but these days are now over. Mark my words, faggots, you have been warned.

Back