I am in love with a girl on the internet

hey maybe you could get her a tw account. that way, everyone who's curious can direct their questions to her. It'll be cool, i've never met a sweedish person before. hehee, i'm quite excited

if you're going to get married shes going to want to know what you do all day. she will probably want to post on TW with you. the alvarez couple handles posting together great.

Precise said:
See the thing is about this member/veteran thing is it's a fucking pissing contest, wow you've been here longer then me, congradulations. Fucking dickhead get off my nuts, I came in here asking a simple question and flaunting off the girl of my dreams and you have to fag up my thread. Get the fuck out you faggot.

:rofl: :rofl:

lol, precise havent you read anything on here? you expect people to apologize and "grow up"? you are a membar expect to get shit on.

Precise said:
Read the thread "Is there anything we can do to make this work"
Read before you type thanks moron.

i've read this thread 4 times and i can't find this particular phrase in the title or the first post

which means that you didn't come here for advice, because you would have put it in as the first reply

using this logic, we can deduce that you're a fucking idiot and that the girl in the picture is either a slut or 250 lbs of sweet sweet fat

Back