I am in love with a girl on the internet

hey precise tell here "hur laget" from fartiusstinkius and let her know that "du är en dum kanadensisk" and that she should instead "vara med en bra svensk man som mig."

Hey, I'm in Sweden now. Which town and all that is she in, I'll pop in and say g'day personally.

Oh, here's a recent pic of me: (true pic - that really is me)

Well_Adjusted_2.jpg

Precise said:
It's not just her looks its her personality, we like the exact same things, video games,food's everything!

ok, this is very, very funny.

a lot of people like video games...but what is more...even more people like food. eating is not a rare thing that you and your swedish con enjoy exclusively. what else do you like? not being cold?

Jackson said:

a lot of people like video games...but what is more...even more people like food. eating is not a rare thing that you and your swedish con enjoy exclusively. what else do you like? not being cold?
I don't know why I notice it, but there is no single capitalized letter in this quote.

Jackson said:

Jackson i agree whole-heartedly with your views and wish to share the rest of my life with you. Please move to my country and join me in a lifetime of bliss.

P.S. I'm 17, and i'm a Calvin Kline underwear model. I'm also rich, and like John Tesh albums.

^Esoteric said:
Jackson i agree whole-heartedly with your views and wish to share the rest of my life with you. Please move to my country and join me in a lifetime of bliss.

P.S. I'm 17, and i'm a Calvin Kline underwear model. I'm also rich, and like John Tesh albums.

buying the ticket now. i've been looking my whole life for someone who doesn't like being cold, too.

Precise said:
She's 18 I'm 17 she lives in Sweeden I live in Canada she said she's gonna come up here I can provide pics if needed

Good luck. However, Don't expect honest , serious, mature replies from anyone here. They will say retarded , vulgar, repetitive bullshit and try to justify their way into being funny.

Back