I am in love with a girl on the internet

$hizzle said:
blocked.jpg
:rofl: nice.

Dude, no offense, but what in gods name were you thinking when you posted that?

I didnt catch your profile but if you been here even a few weeks that SHOULD have been enough to clue you in. Never EVER bring this to TW unless you're willing to accept no matter the subject you will be flamed. Christ we had a guy make fun of another guy's dying kid ffs.

you should definately fly to sweden. if i heard right, you will not only get to have sex with your online girlfriend, but with all her family, including her father, 4 brothers, and 15 male cousins. they love that shit. :bigthumb:

edit: forgot the 2 grandfathers

The day he realizes she is either:

a)A man
b)Exceedingly obese
c)Just using him for various reasons (Ipod referrals, free trip to the US, and etc..)
d) a + b

will be a glorious one indeed!

Let's all cross our fingers for an emo suicide attempt followed by a pity-seeking thread about how he "Just couldn't go through with it" :D

Moving to sweden can be difficult. They've got some stringent standards. Moving to canada, on the other hand, is as easy as buying the guy at the immigration buero a pack of donuts and saying "eh" a lot. :) Otherwise, save up some money and send her a ticket if you're really serious.

It was tough enough dating someone a couple hours away from me in college. I just don't see across the ATLANTIC OCEAN working out...

You've won her over, man. No one in Sweden does it for her like you do. You've got something no one in that entire country does. She loves you. She wants you. She's not making an ass of you. Your personality is so sparkling, women fall in love with you and leave their FUCKING MOTHERLAND to requite your passion.

Rayn said:
You've won her over, man. No one in Sweden does it for her like you do. You've got something no one in that entire country does. She loves you. She wants you. She's not making an ass of you. Your personality is so sparkling, women fall in love with you and leave their FUCKING MOTHERLAND to requite your passion.

:rofl:

Rayn said:
:rofl::lol:

Precise said:
Well, I'm back my digi cam's being gay so I can't post recent pictures as I said she is coming here to stay with some family also she might be going to college here so I'm in luck.

Tell her to Go to Virginia Tech so i can meet her. :browsmile

Back