Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Confessions.
Page 9 of 10
telos
VeteranXV
Old
161 - 12-23-2004, 01:37
when i was 9 or 10 my little sister sneezed and i thought it was cute( she was like 6 months old). I wanted to see her do it again so i threw pepper at her and it got in her eye and my parents had to hold her face under running water for liek 10 minutes to get the peper out. They never figured out what it was.

Sponsored Links
Mooley
VeteranXX
Old
162 - 12-23-2004, 01:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcus
From when I was a kid:

An old friend and I used to light smoke bombs on fire and then hit them into neighbors yards with a racquetball racket. It's surprising how far those little bastards can go. We're lucky we never set anything on fire doing that.

Same guy and I fired a bottle rocket at this neighborhood girl who was going down a really steep hill on her bike. We timed it almost perfectly, as it blew up right beside her. She freaked out and lost control of the bike and then let go of the handle bars. The bike then started to swerve uncontrollably and finally ended when her and the bike wiped out big time. Afterwards we felt horrible because she had some pretty bad road rash.

From when I was a grown up kid:

I was absolutely ****-house drunk one night and walking home. I had eaten some bad bar food earlier and it was not sitting well. About half way home I was really starting to feel it, and figured that I better start running home otherwise I was going to **** myself. Since I was absolutely wasted, I wasn't really thinking clearly, and running wasn't the brightest idea as it actually accelerated the process. Eventually I felt my ass explode from the nasty bar-nachos and hot-dogs I had earlier. I might have been food poisoning, or it just might have been how drunk I was, but either way my lower half was covered in drippy ****. I was wearing some loose fitting shorts, so it had completely run down my legs and into my shoes at that point. I finished my **** soaked journey home and stripped down to my boxers in the front yard. I hosed myself off best I could in the freezing weather. I then dumped my shorts, boxers and shoes in the garbage and went inside with a shirt tied around my waist to take a shower. I was mainly thankful that my roommates weren't up and that I didn't have to explain myself.

I go commando on occasion.

LOL!

Nice one Dan

liar2
VeteranX
Old
163 - 12-24-2004, 04:19
no more confessions? come on TW! BRING ON TEH FUNNAY!

pyrot3chnic
VeteranXX
Old
164 - 12-24-2004, 04:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos
when i was 9 or 10 my little sister sneezed and i thought it was cute( she was like 6 months old). I wanted to see her do it again so i threw pepper at her and it got in her eye and my parents had to hold her face under running water for liek 10 minutes to get the peper out. They never figured out what it was.
My neighbor's cat used to come over in my backyard and **** in random places.. After stepping in it for the 89457th time I put out some of that canned cat food( expenisve **** too ) and waited. Once she came over, I threw pepper in her face. Never saw her again.

Defaced
VeteranX
Old
165 - 12-24-2004, 05:04
I guess I never did anything really bad in my life yet.

When I was younger, I hated cats, so I got a spray-bottle and filled it with vinegar. When a neighborhood cat would come in our yard I'd get the bottle and spray vinegar in their eyes.

The only problem with this confession is I never did and still don't feel bad about it.

xmgrim
VeteranX
Old
166 - 12-24-2004, 05:10
i don't know when but when i was on vacation i remember pushing some kid into a lake(even though he didnt know how to swim), my dad had to save him.

Phantt0m
VeteranX
Old
167 - 12-24-2004, 05:20
i shaved all my body hair off, minus my "head" hair and eye brows

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
168 - 12-24-2004, 06:38
When I was in grade 2 or 3 we used to line up a the urinals while we had a bathroom break. Well, I had to piss bad and a kid nobody liked was taking his sweet time at one of the urinals, so I went up to him and pissed on him. He went home and didn't come back for the rest of the week. I never got in trouble for it and I don't think the kid told anyone that I did it to him.

tdp
VeteranX
Old
169 - 12-24-2004, 07:43
I rejected two very hot chicks at my old highschools because one was extremely dumb and the other was a huge stoner. Yeah, I'm a retard. Or maybe I just don't care . Pics are ready incase you fags ask.

/|maverick|\
VeteranX
Old
170 - 12-24-2004, 07:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdp
I rejected two very hot chicks at my old highschools because one was extremely dumb and the other was a huge stoner. Yeah, I'm a retard. Or maybe I just don't care . Pics are ready incase you fags ask.
pics now

Tribalbob
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
171 - 12-24-2004, 07:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion
When I was in grade 2 or 3 we used to line up a the urinals while we had a bathroom break. Well, I had to piss bad and a kid nobody liked was taking his sweet time at one of the urinals, so I went up to him and pissed on him. He went home and didn't come back for the rest of the week. I never got in trouble for it and I don't think the kid told anyone that I did it to him.
if i were that kid, I woulda taken my piss-covered shirt off and thrown it in your face, and then kicked you in the dick.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
172 - 12-24-2004, 08:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdp
You dont wait for us to ask. You post them.

Redz15
VeteranXV
Old
173 - 12-24-2004, 08:40
santa read this thread

Gauntlet
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
174 - 12-24-2004, 08:45
When I was much younger (around 7th grade) my friends and I stumbled across an adult comic book. We took to our neighborhood stronghold for safe keeping. I was in there one day with my close friend Rebecca. We decided we would read it together. Basically it had some cartoon cats going at it in graphic detail. Well, I got aroused, and she noticed. She had me show it her. I was wicked embarassed and when I took down my pants/underwear, she was like trying to touch it and I kept dodging and moving away. She wanted to kiss and touch, and I freaked out. I ended up running away because at that point in my life chicks were not that big of a priority.

Now that I think about it, I probably ended up running away from my first potential sexual encounter. It wasn't until my Junior year in highschool that I felt comfortable sexually around girls again.

In another awkward sexual moment in my life... around the same time.

My firend mike had a bunch of much older brothers. Well we were playing war in the backyard, and he and I were captrured by his brothers. They decided to lock us in this metal utility shed as our jail. It was like 110 degrees out and it started to get wicked hot in there. (no windows, dark brown shed with black roof) We were sweating like crazy, and started to take off articles of clothing trying to cool down. We kept pounding on the door to let us out. They wouldn't open it. Finally his dad interveened about 4 hours later. When they opened the door we were both drenched in sweat and dehydrated badly. Of course his brothers didn't understand the heat stroke part, they understood the naked with another guy part and promptly told everyone in school.

KronicaL
VeteranX
Old
175 - 12-24-2004, 09:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMVDA
Wow

You guys are really screwed up
Sky don't tell me you haven't done some wierd **** in your life.

edit: also tdp PICS NOW!

Cuthyone
VeteranX
Old
176 - 12-24-2004, 10:05
When my sister and I were little, we had a fairly big family garden. My sis and I would have 'dens' on either side of the garden. I was always pissed off because she had the best den with the best climbing tree, because she was first to see it.

So, one day, I went and took a huge **** in her den, wiped my ass with leaves, and threw them everywhere.

I feel so ashamed :o

HeckeL
VeteranX
Old
177 - 12-27-2004, 04:39
When I was 17 my friend and I would hide near a stop sign out in the middle of nowhere(usually on a Friday or Saturday night). When someone would do a rolling stop we would put a red emergency light in the front window (similar to the California Highway Patrol at the time). We would then chase them down. When they came to a full stop on the side of the road we would take off. It was funny as all hell at the time, but looking back on it, I'm pretty sure that is a felony.

The ironic part is that the friend I did that with ended up being a cop.

HeckeL
VeteranX
Old
178 - 12-27-2004, 04:48
Also when I was 17 I had this guy that was talking **** about my girlfriend. I tried to do the macho thing and beat him up after school. He kept avoiding me though, and he also called the police. I never touched the little ******.

Anyways so I let things cool down. Then about four months later I snuck out with a couple of my friends around 3 am. We went over to this guys house and wrote in his lawn with gasoline.

In his yard were the words
YOU

When it killed the grass his dad made him cut it real short... haha that just made it even MORE obvious. It was there for about two months.

HeckeL
VeteranX
Old
179 - 12-27-2004, 04:49
When I was 6 I spray painted the neighbors white cadilac with black paint. oh **** did she come unglued.

HeckeL
VeteranX
Old
180 - 12-27-2004, 04:51
when I was 9 I lived on a corner lot that had this 60-70 ft tall pine tree at the very edge. a friend and I used to take rotten tomatoes and throw them at cars. I never got caught doing that.

Page 9 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Confessions.

Social Website Bullshit