Enough Conga Lines already!!! There is an easier way.

Pissing off a bunch of geeks eh? Well at least one of these should backfire so it'll be interesting anyway.

ArakAtak said:
Hey JustNuts - I knew that musta been someone faking an account. You have your name as Kate but the girl in your pic wears a 'Y' around her neck on a chain :p

Here she is again :)
[.img]http://www.hostmyimages.net/u/04/330/22/kateTW.jpg[./img]
She must be a bit of a traveller to come all the way from New Hampshire to a bar on the Gold Coast in Australia for the indy race - which was where the photos were taken :)
wtf are you, an internet stalker?

Stalker - Nah - I saw the pic in the thread here and I thought - hang on I know that chick...she aint from New Hampshire, she was at the indy race the other month. Just suprised that out of all the pics on the interweb he should choose one that I knew :)

Mooley said:
I don't like people ripping off other people but somehow this seems justified and deserving ..
Actually we're not really ripping anyone off when you think about it. I mean we're doing exactly what they want us to do, and we're not cheating anyone out of anything. We just use our boobs to get our way:D

ArakAtak said:
Hey JustNuts - I knew that musta been someone faking an account. You have your name as Kate but the girl in your pic wears a 'Y' around her neck on a chain :p

Here she is again :)
kateTW.jpg

She must be a bit of a traveller to come all the way from New Hampshire to a bar on the Gold Coast in Australia for the indy race - which was where the photos were taken :)
BTW, great find. Kate is bi, so that's her roommate/slash gf's first initial:) Can you link me to more pictures please?

Oh, hey, as a bonus, my former "boss" at work, who left recently has a psychotic, ugly bitch of a wife that constantly used to IM me on MSN to tell me how much she hated her kids, and to bitch to me about MY job. So that gave me a good MSN address to give out to guys that want to IM back and forth:)

justnuts said:
Actually we're not really ripping anyone off when you think about it. I mean we're doing exactly what they want us to do, and we're not cheating anyone out of anything. We just use our boobs to get our way:D

Hehe!

I'm running 4 myspace accounts now... 13 friends on two of them, 8 on one, and 4 on another..

if i dont get a big boost in friends i'll just bum each individually for money.

Back