Virginity is highly overrated... finally lost mine last nite. (pic)

This story and this member seem to be complete bs, but I really don't see the point to this at all unless its to say "OMG I FOOLED YOU" on page 23.

this thread has inspired me fuck the girl I dumped a while ago. I'm 16 and I sure as hell don't want to end up 34 before I lose my virginity :scared:

congrats buddy. just dont be heartbroken if it doesnt turn into anyhting major. take your new experience and apply it to another lady or 2 before you try to find love.

apollod said:
your life makes me want to cry.. too bad that entire story is bullshit
i love my old members ;)

fuck, why am is Prowl's account on my computer... this is archimedes.

Last edited:
here's one more for now lol...

5y3.jpg

Inquisitor[Inq] said:
They're called 'priests'.
------

Good job Big R, although should have waited a few more dates.

I waited till I was 23. I was in love with the girl and we had been going out quite a while but it ended up not panning out.

Still pursuing a 2nd one but made the mistake of getitng to physical too early and things went south because of her attachment to an ex.

It is better to be with a person you care about than nailing some slut (and being one yourself).

People who start getting it on at 14 have my sympathy, not my admiration.
i laugh at people like you.

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you waited :rofl:

don't hate on those who beat you to it a decade+ prior to your first experience. And might i add, an experience i'm more than positive you didnt even initiate.

sad sad sad

yea, i dont understand what guys are waiting for. why fight your instincts? religion is a scam, thats no excuse.

SweetbabyJ said:
yea, i dont understand what guys are waiting for. why fight your instincts? religion is a scam, thats no excuse.
sbj, it's because they are afraid to speak the truth and would rather hide it with some ficticious story about morals and love and [insert whatever else bullshit].

our natural instinct is to have sex with as many women as possible. it's unfortunate that todays society has made it virtually impossible to be married and still be happy.

Back