[ANNOUNCEMENT] We're getting married.

Aestis said:
Even if I looked like jabba the mav, it would be not near as funny as a swedish homosexual marrying a geriatric
I think we can judge that for ourselves.

So post your pic you ugly mutant.

piotrr said:
Maybe we did. "Nups", short for "nuptial" as in "pre-nuptial agreement" can be used to refer to all things relating to the marriage. In some contexts, it's a specific reference to the wedding NIGHT.. but apparently you were just saying Go Wedding! so .. thanks. :)

Hehe...yeah, I kinda figured you weren't a noob as far as the wedding night went.

For your wedding gift someone needs to get you an industrial sized tub of KY, you're going to need it if you want to go balls deep into dry granny vag

This is the only crappy webcame face shot Akela will agree to part with. "At least I'm a good sport". Personally, I think there are far better shots of her, but she's being a woman about it.

crappy_webcam_shot.jpg

Aestis said:
For your wedding gift someone needs to get you an industrial sized tub of KY, you're going to need it if you want to go balls deep into dry granny vag
No need for that yet. Promise. You must have had some really nasty experiences. Too bad.

piotrr said:
This is the only crappy webcame face shot Akela will agree to part with. "At least I'm a good sport". Personally, I think there are far better shots of her, but she's being a woman about it.

crappy_webcam_shot.jpg

:clap:

If in fact you are really 52, you look very good for your age!

Again, Congrats to you both!

omfg

hjahhaahhahhahahahaahaahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahhahahhaha

piotrr said:
I agree.. but at least this means she's more of a man than Aestis is.

Uh.. meaning not a man at all. Er. Yea, a really bad idea.
56 year old shemale gay marriage? The plot thickens...

piotrr said:

crappy_webcam_shot.jpg

can you tell casparina the friendly ghost to not jump in the way next time

Back