The more I see, the more I don't believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon.

Orcus said:
God JuggerNaught is stupid.

I feel stupid for even bothering to talk to conspiracy freaks, they have their mind made up before they even talk about it.

time to sleep, I want my hour reading this thread back ;[

And lets say the wings did shear off at the base of the bulding.

How tall are a 757's engines on the wingtips?

With the gear down...how high are the engines off the ground?

So this plane came in low enough for the wings to hit the bottom of the building (because there are no scars at the top) but yet it wasnt so low that the engines on the wingtip that are as tall as they are and hang off the wings as low as they do, didnt dig into the dirt and leave skid marks at all?

the plane was so lightly constructed that according to everyone of the opposite viewpoint, the impact and heat crumbled then evaporated 144 feet of aluminum, people, luggage, wiring...yet the wings were strong enough that the engines stayed connected to the wings, resisted the shear force of coming into contact with the ground, while leaving no skid marks whatsoever and were pulled into that small hole, along with the rest of the mass of this aircraft and melted?

Khushi said:
jug is ignoring all those who actually saw it happen
there has yet to be anyone in this thread say that they, with their own eyes saw a 757 impact the pentagon.

but they've got a lot of friends, friends of friends, know someone who was on a team of some sort.

dude jug if you redirect the energy you put into these conspiracy theories into going to your local library and reading you'd be the smartest motherfucker alive.

on an unrelated note, how's the center going?

fartiusstinkius said:
dude jug if you redirect the energy you put into these conspiracy theories into going to your local library and reading you'd be the smartest motherfucker alive.

on an unrelated note, how's the center going?
not bad...looking at some new space tomorrow, same space, more than half the rent, practically at the front door to the largest highschool in the county

an apple hitting the pentagon at 100,000mph would do more damage than this plane... (assuming no wind resistance to burn it up)

Khushi said:
is that where "aids water" came from?

Yep. Juggs thinks, that if a guy with aids, was cut up, and thrown in a drinking water supply, that if you drink the water, you could get aids.

Back