[pics]Got a P89

lol I havent read the whole thread... What I laugh about is on his website he has locations listed, in K-Town (town I live in) as his place, yet I go by there, and yea. NOT A DAMN THING. We should call this guy Vanillia Ice.

Well, I will admit, if this guy is trying to play the role of "dangerously retarded wigger internet forum gamer who is much much stupider than his posts can possibly convey"

That he's got an emmy coming.

Hopefully he doesn't actually take a few minutes to reflect upon himself and realize what a tool he is. We'd lose all these wonderfully hilarious posts. :lol:

Yankee said:
Well, I will admit, if this guy is trying to play the role of "dangerously retarded wigger internet forum gamer who is much much stupider than his posts can possibly convey"

That he's got an emmy coming.
I have always loved you Yankee.

DaRk said:
lol I havent read the whole thread... What I laugh about is on his website he has locations listed, in K-Town (town I live in) as his place, yet I go by there, and yea. NOT A DAMN THING. We should call this guy Vanillia Ice.

LOL maybe you should read the entire thread so u know what the hell u are talking about...

Oh news flash dipshit...That wasnt my site...

My site is for Texas T:S...

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
U live in ur world I live in mine...Ur no mrs cleo thats for sure...Remember truth is stranger than fiction...

;)

You're a fucking coward. A true hard person would have jumped at the chance. You're a 26 year old retard with a computer, gun and delusional state of mind.

What respect I DIDN'T have for you before just became less ... somehow. I dont bother with cowards, and wont waste my energy on a ignorant waste of life like yourself.

By the way, dude, if you think the Bloods/Latin Kings are the bottom of the food chain, you are about ten seconds from getting blown the hell away :rofl:

btw, real gangsta ass niggers dont get up to check to see how their thread is going at 8:20 AM on Sunday...

Shouldn't you be macking some bitches in yo crib?

That gang website is weak, it doesn't even have a flash intro. Everyone knows the real gang websites today have flash intros.

Of course real gansters don't post that they are listed as known gangsters on an internet forum in the same thread they provide pictures of an illegally obtained gun and pictures of themselves. GJ.

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
LOL maybe you should read the entire thread so u know what the hell u are talking about...

Oh news flash dipshit...That wasnt my site...

My site is for Texas T:S...

Yet, when I called you out, all you could muster was more internet postering and retarded "goodfella's" idle threats?

You claim to be from texas and live in San Antonio yet dont know you're way around? Way to be even more of a coward. You're own lies on this thread are starting to catch up with you.

Oh, and all true thugs like to be seen on the intarweb and get hit to thier webcrib.

You're even more of a coward than I thought. I'll keep eye out for you at the malls and elementary playgrounds for you when I'm in san antonio to play golf.

How's that make you feel? Your thugness getting punked by a guy who plays golf? Does your manwife hold you down too?

WrathChild said:
Of course real gansters don't post pictures of fat greasy bitches they are fucking on an internet forum in the same thread they provide pictures of an illegally obtained gun and pictures of themselves. GJ.
fixed

Flotsam&jetsam said:
Does your manwife hold you down too?
24.gif

potshot5 said:
your life must really suck if you believe that you were destined to be stupid redneck that married a whale.

sounds like you're in a jam
SOLUTION?
ctrlk.jpg

:rofl:
I wasnt gonna post anything in this thread, that is bringin the funny. But, this was the best thing yet.

Back