wtf tongue-kissing

Tribalbob

Contributor
so last night i'm at this party, and this girl is kissing me, and she shoved her tongue in my mouth. so i'm like "wtf" in my head, cause it wasn't what i expected. (for those few who dont know yet, i'm a loser so this was all new to me.) so i freeze up for a second out of suprise, she stops and stands up and says "you dont know how to tongue-kiss do you?" and i'm just like "uh... no." and she walks off.

wtf TW, wtf. halp. i'm such a newb that i don't even know what i did wrong.
edit: (i should say that i know freezing up was 90% of what i did wrong, but i dont know if there's a right way to do it besides "dont freeze up")

if you help me out i might get to p in the b :roller:

Last edited:
Tribalbob said:
so last night i'm at this party, and this girl is kissing me, and she shove her tongue in my mouth. so i'm like "wtf" in my head, cause it didn't feel anything like i'd thought it would. (I should point out, for those few who dont know yet, that i'm a loser so this was all pretty much new to me.) so i freeze up for a second out of suprise, she stops and stands up and says "you dont know how to tongue-kiss do you?" and i'm just like "uh... no." and she walks off.

wtf TW, wtf. halp. i'm such a newb that i don't even know what i did wrong.

if you help me out i might get to p in the b
uh
its not hard

you just do it

im too tired to care if this is serious or not. if it is, youre gay and not into chicks, otherwise that shit would have come naturally.

Mytzylplyx said:
im too tired to care if this is serious or not. if it is, youre gay and not into chicks, otherwise that shit would have come naturally.

:closet: ???

i'm probably just as bad at frenching guys though :shrug:

Back