So pam aka madcat..when are you moving in with suicide taxi?

More Drama Please....

MadCat pregnant with Taxi's baby?

Tune in next page for the continuing saga of "As the forum refreshes"

Damn you SoCal/Nevada/where ever the fuck faggots are some drama lovin assclowns. MC I love ya, but you should know betta than to even try. Taxi/Scooby/Moker: does drama just sexually excite you? You always create it. Sad really.

Seriously, if all you can do is sit around making idle threats to each other, you're pathetic. Lets get fraggle to drive his fatass down from NYC, he can bring wrens queers ass down as well. Meet up in reno, have a big 3-way brawl/gangbang. I'll bring my dallas folks up to ref. It'll be a good time. Or, on the other hand, you can sit around sneering at your monitors like the pasty pussies you are.

Hey assclown, in all the years I've posted on forums and all the GAMING-RELATED drama I've been a part of, there has never once - ever - been a word about my personal life on a forum. Until the faggot posse of Scooby and Moker decided to make it so.

Spare me the fucking "drama queen" bullshit. I didnt make this thread.

Question, Hoovie.
Does Taxi get to bring Zombie Hitler? If so, is it OK if Scooby brings a priest or a vampire hunter? What about Zombie Churchill?

P1aGu3 said:
This thread is reaching a level of faggotry that would make Richard Simmons happy.
Let's make it official...

alfgay.jpg

Back