So pam aka madcat..when are you moving in with suicide taxi?

hey as people know me Im always cool till you try and fuck with me...taxi tried to be some online asshole and I dont deal with it. Pam is still holds a grudge probably cause I told taxi to suck it. Fuck you both and enjoy.

:rofl:::rofl::lol::lol::lol:

This is great. Wow, Taxi. Congrats. Your internet knight routine worked out really well. You bagged an attention whore.

Better make sure that she's Aryan, though. I don't want to hear any reports of domestic violence if you don't.

Now I want you all to kiss and make up ... especially Scoobs and Taxi.

Tounges are optional, though higer points will be awarded.

Arachno- said:
It's 4:30 in the morning here. I'm not playing anything except "going to fucking bed." :shock:

This is, of course, after I make a few more Hitler jokes about Taxi and MadCat says something really stupid to me. Then I can rest easy.

Arachno- said:
You're an asshat.
I think that you mistook me for Taxi.

ss-uniform.jpg

Berlin, 1994 - Suicide Taxi poses for the camera in his "ass hat."

It's always the other guy, right Scooby? Never you, right?

Funny though... out of the 10 people you've lived with in the past two years, I think all but two of them can't fucking stand you because you fucked them over in one way or another when you left.

I should have known better, I guess. Shame on me.

Duly noted.

However, the fact remains that Taxi really needs to simmer down. Maybe he should annex Poland to cool off? I hear that worked wonders for a certain somebody's temper.

ScooBySnaCk said:
taxi faggot..I dont play. I just do my thing..you however wanna be the drama queen. Thats fine and dandy for u (and madcat) You wanna come tell me otherwise u know where I live. Ill fucking beat u into a pulp and u know it. Go get a job and talk to me later

omg :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kurayami said:
Duly noted.

However, the fact remains that Taxi really needs to simmer down. Maybe he should annex Poland to cool off? I hear that worked wonders for a certain somebody's temper.

he didn't so much annex poland as invade it. he annexed czechoslovakia and austria though.

Back