Way to be...

TheRedDread said:
This whole thing was a fund raising publicity stunt by Colosus to get money for non-existant legal issues. Therefore I am going to sue.

you should join up with us...the power of the red man is mighty

TheRedDread said:
This whole thing was a fund raising publicity stunt by Colosus to get money for non-existant legal issues. Therefore I am going to sue.

No sex for you at E3 next year

This whole fiasco could have been avoided if you had listened to me when I said Zombee was a faggot about 2 years ago.

whoisrev said:
This whole fiasco could have been avoided if you had listened to me when I said Zombee was a faggot about 2 years ago.

i said the same thing, also 2 years ago

how come no one listens to us

I don't get it, why did Zombee get banned? For the smurf account or because his dad likes to act all big and tough...

Yoda said:
I don't get it, why did Zombee get banned? For the smurf account or because his dad likes to act all big and tough...

Smurf account. As far as I know, Zombee is a 25+ year old guy with a family and whatnot.

"First thing we do is kill all the lawyers"
-William Shakespeare

This is hilarious. God bless TW for all the fantastic scandals over the years. And we know He does - 'cause TW always wins.

Yoda said:

That was not his dad. That was Zombee. If Zombee still lives with his parents at his age, he needs to have a wake up call. But I don't think he does.

He was mad about last night and so he started this whole thing to try and teach me a lesson. It was a good prank. Unfortunately, it didn't humor me as much as make me mad, so both of his accounts are banned. 1 for being a smurf. 2 for doing this prank which went way too far.

How far did it go? Were you actually in contact with lawyers?

If not, I think it's pretty funny... He had you guys going BAD.

Back