Should I keep having sex? by Obscured.Cherub - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Should I keep having sex?
Page 7 of 43
Hit
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
121 - 05-29-2003, 23:28
report abuse here:

NAMI (National Association for the Mentally Ill) helpline

800-950-NAMI (6264)

Sponsored Links
Liquid
VeteranXV
Old
122 - 05-29-2003, 23:29
I hope you enjoyed those last 5 minutes of your "normal" life.

You can now enjoy the guilt for the rest of your life.

RiSe226
VeteranX
Old
123 - 05-29-2003, 23:30
Not the I expect a response but...was she good?

Shopper47
VeteranX
Old
124 - 05-29-2003, 23:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit
ns retard ****er
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ignu
VeteranX
Old
125 - 05-29-2003, 23:30
editing posts is the most RETARDED thing ever

ignu
VeteranX
Old
126 - 05-29-2003, 23:32
For those who missed it before Obscure.Cherub edited it, here was the original post:

----
My friend Julia who I've known for close to 8 years now has down syndrome. My mom used to take care of kids who had disabilities and that's basically how I got to know her. Dont' believe everything you see in the movies and on TV's or what not, people with down syndrome can communicate and have fun just like everyone else they just do it in a different way. Over teh years we've grown really close as friends, and not until lately have I had any romantic feelings for her whatsoever.

The problem started about a month ago, we were hanging out at my moms house waiting for her to get back from the store so she could drive her home. We were watching TV by each other (we always sat close just cause I dunno) when I don't know what drove me to do this but I wanted to see what she did if I put her hand by my crotch. She didn't do anything, and I know from all these years that she doesn't really recognize things that are innapropriate in public (burping, passing gas, laughing loud at movies etc) so I didn't think she would understand what I was doing. So I put her hand on myself and kind of moved it back and forth. After a little while she was doing it on her own and from what I thought didn't understand what she was doing until she kissed me. I was shocked at first because I thought she must not know what she was doing so I just kind of took her hand away and ignored it. Then she did it again and kissed me on my ear. Anyone who has worked with these kinds of children knows that when they do something they shouldn't you don't freak out and get mad.. but I wasn't sure how to react because she had never done anything this crazy before so I just let her do it because I didn't know how to react. she kept doing it and eventually I wanted to touch her back, so I did and things just started.

I was too worried at the time that my mom would come home so I had to stop it. I was so worried she would say something on the ride home with my mom that it nearly drove me crazy, but my mom didn't say anything so I know she didn't. In the next few weeks we kept doing this (she is always over there on mon tues and thurs) and eventually...we had sex.

I didn't want it to happen, but I'm only human. We were created to have sexual desires for the opposite sex and I can't fight that, and I DO like her as a friend. I've tried to make it stop but now she's coming to me for it every time and I just can't help it. One side of me is completely sickened by the idea, then the other side of me loves every second of it. Anyway, I'm at a loss of what to do. I can't make her stop coming around, and I don't feel like I can stop doing this with her.

This isn't a thread for flames, I just need to know what I should do?

Hit
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
127 - 05-29-2003, 23:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obscured.Cherub
For those that are wondering, I'm 25, and she just turned 18 a few weeks ago. So yes, it is legal, and as far as I know there is nothing illegal about having a relationship with someone with Down Syndrome, I don't think it's considered taking 'advantage' of someone, especially since she initiates it now.

I'd rather not post her picture, #1 because it is a bad picture of her and #2 I don't want her ridiculed over the internet from a bunch of computer nerds.

A lot of you are acting like you wouldn't do this if you were in my position, but I guarantee you it could happen to any of you.

I regret posting this now since everyone is being a jerk about it.
quoted before he has a chance to edit it

stitche
Unregistered
Old
128 - 05-29-2003, 23:33
For the love of god man... I hope your kiddin', hahahah.

Agent_13
Banned
Old
129 - 05-29-2003, 23:33
to Hit for quoting that.

OpiumAddict
VeteranXX
Old
130 - 05-29-2003, 23:34
This seems to have only been mentioned once, but aren't people with down syndrome deformed? Very weird looking faces? You find this attractive??

Bitrot
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
131 - 05-29-2003, 23:34
shoa

Last edited by Bitrot; 05-30-2003 at 16:27..
Sojourn
VeteranX
Old
132 - 05-29-2003, 23:34

Why the **** would you do something like that? What the **** would motivate you to take advantage of her like that? This isn't a woman who is blind, or in a wheel chair.. this is a woman who is mentally retarded. How the **** can you know if she even understands the significance of what happened? That just bothers me. If I had a mentally disabled relative, and someone took advantage of her like that.. I'd be so incredibly pissed off.

interface
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
133 - 05-29-2003, 23:34
haha

MST3K-rules
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
134 - 05-29-2003, 23:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obscured.Cherub
For those that are wondering, I'm 25, and she just turned 18 a few weeks ago. So yes, it is legal, and as far as I know there is nothing illegal about having a relationship with someone with Down Syndrome, I don't think it's considered taking 'advantage' of someone, especially since she initiates it now.

I'd rather not post her picture, #1 because it is a bad picture of her and #2 I don't want her ridiculed over the internet from a bunch of computer nerds.

A lot of you are acting like you wouldn't do this if you were in my position, but I guarantee you it could happen to any of you.

I regret posting this now since everyone is being a jerk about it.
Okay, you took a mentally-handicapped girl's hand and put it on your crotch for your own sexual pleasure and you assumed at this time that she was incapable of understanding what she was doing. That right there is a crime. Then when she takes your encouragement and keeps doing it, you assume that she must understand what's happening.

Did you even try asking her to stop, you sick ****?

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
135 - 05-29-2003, 23:36
ok i don't know if this has been said or not, but if i had a mongoloid daughter and i found out you were ****ing her, i'd kill you.

no ****.

Somec
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
136 - 05-29-2003, 23:37

Cherub's a playa

PsioniX
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
137 - 05-29-2003, 23:37
U BRING TEH PIXORS OR ELSE WE INSULT MOREbut we going to anyways

Chavey
Unregistered
Old
138 - 05-29-2003, 23:38
Quote:
well of course everyone knows that the only people allowed to ridicule others are psycho pervs who **** people with Downs.

Hit
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
139 - 05-29-2003, 23:39
we'll cut you a deal, post the pictures, and we will get rid of the thread.. and no one will report you.. otherwise, i'm calling tommorow morning if there are no pics posted.

Sojourn
VeteranX
Old
140 - 05-29-2003, 23:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller
ok i don't know if this has been said or not, but if i had a mongoloid daughter and i found out you were ****ing her, i'd kill you.

no ****.
That's exactly what went through my mind. "How the **** would I feel about this if it was my daughter, or sister, etc.." The answer? I'd kill him.

Page 7 of 43

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Should I keep having sex?

Social Website Bullshit