kissing

dude Dark go for it man. I was very nervous for my first kiss too. Not too long ago actually. But, youll be fine. Be yourself and act natural. Dont show her ur scared. Just do it man.

my first kiss led to me getting head for the first time.
it was a fine day.

btw, i know that when you get older, kissing becomes a little more serious. Some girls want to wait for the right moment and what not, some just want to be kissed to know how you feel about them. My advice, if there is a girl you are nutz for and she is nutz back, or at least you think she is, kiss her. You need to.

If you wait to long they might take it as a hint. remeber girls want it just as much as we do.

Step by step directions:

1. Walk holding hands in a private place (assuming your right hand her left hand)

2. Stop

3. Lightly wet lips

4. Turn to her and say something nice (I was just thinking how beautiful you look tonite / I love your eyes... / other corny comment here)

5. Step in front of her putting your right hand on her left hip

6. Place left hand on the right side of her neck and hold her gently

7. Move head in slowly

8. Tilt head to avoid nose to nose

9. Close eyes (nobody wants the fisheye)

10. Light kiss for approximately 2 second

11. Pull head back. Open eyes. Smile nicely and say "It seems like I've been waiting forever to do that (pause) it felt better than I ever imagined..."

12. Kiss some more

Hope this helped.

friday is the day. There is this thing going on at me school its called a "Homeless Sleepout" and the money made it going to charity. We all go and "sleep" in boxes from 6 pm friday to 6 am saturday. Her and I are going to be in a box and I will do it then. Im excited, ill let you know how it goes.

Dark Draco said:
friday is the day. There is this thing going on at me school its called a "Homeless Sleepout" and the money made it going to charity. We all go and "sleep" in boxes from 6 pm friday to 6 am saturday. Her and I are going to be in a box and I will do it then. Im excited, ill let you know how it goes.

they did that at my school and the whole idea behind it seems rediculous

Mmm.. there's nothing more romantic than looking into the eyes of a woman, caressing the nape of her neck with your hand, and kissing her sexy lips.. in a cardboard box.

sLoGg said:
they did that at my school and the whole idea behind it seems rediculous

Yeah I think its kinda dumb too. I mean you pay $30 to sleep outside in a box ? Im just doing it since she is, and I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to kiss her.

Sojourn said:
Mmm.. there's nothing more romantic than looking into the eyes of a woman, caressing the nape of her neck with your hand, and kissing her sexy lips.. in a cardboard box.

I dont think that really matters. She has never been kissed either so this will take her by surprise and she wont even care where we are. I hope :)

Dark Draco said:

Damn kid you are laggin behind the rest of the pack. Never kissed a girl? I had my hands in every female orafice by the time I was 15. Just walk up to her and plant one on her, see what she does. Worst case scenario - she slaps you and never talks to you again.

Dark Draco said:
I dont think that really matters. She has never been kissed either so this will take her by surprise and she wont even care where we are. I hope :)

I was just being a smartass. I'm glad you're going to take the initiative on this. The first kiss is definitely better if you are the one deciding to do it, instead of her. There's no need to be nervous. Kissing is a very natural thing, and for the most part it just feels right when you do it correctly. Women love good kissers. It's sexy as hell.

not everyone grows up being a born playa. some people dont grow up in an environment that teaches them how to engage in meaningles sexual acts with random women.

some of us, for one reason or another, dont get experience with girls at a young age.

{NOC} Xion said:
Damn kid you are laggin behind the rest of the pack. Never kissed a girl? I had my hands in every female orafice by the time I was 15. Just walk up to her and plant one on her, see what she does. Worst case scenario - she slaps you and never talks to you again.

so you were a 15 year old slut...that doesn't mean he's laggin ho.

Tribalbob said:
not everyone grows up being a born playa. some people dont grow up in an environment that teaches them how to engage in meaningles sexual acts with random women.

well thank god, I didn't have to deal with that enviroment.

Back