[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

mitch on a scale of 8-12, how many hours per day do you spend obsessing angrily over donald trump?

do you not have a career and a family? do you think your energy is better spent elsewhere?

$30 for one of those ball caps. https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-make-america-great-again-45th-president-hat-red

I don't wear ball caps so I don't know if that's expensive or not. My guess is that you'd pay more for one with a baseball team on it, but like I said I don't know, and I can't be bothered to find out.

unknown.png

$30 for one of those ball caps. https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-make-america-great-again-45th-president-hat-red

I don't wear ball caps so I don't know if that's expensive or not. My guess is that you'd pay more for one with a baseball team on it, but like I said I don't know, and I can't be bothered to find out.

Hey, idiots. Part of the proceeds goes towards DJT re-election campaign. You're going to spend a few extra dollars to help get Trump back in office. No one should give a shit about price. It's a fundraiser.

I don't wear baseball caps either so I could also care less. But even buying those cheap chinese knockoffs help spread the support for the team, and causes massive amounts of TDS when sighted. Win win.

It's funny watching libtards celebrating a pipeline shutdown as they sit on their phones created by that oil, in their apartment (lol) heated/cooled by oil, wearing cloths produced with oil, and drinking their starbucks from the plastic straw made from said oil.

Then bitch when the prices to heat their 'home' increases demanding others to pay their bills.

can't make it up

Expected this. How many Trumptards do you think go for the "official merch" at 5 times the price of the Chinese knockoffs? Have you checked the label in yours?

Ya. This comment shows you have no clue about Trumps base. These are the exact people who would HAPPILY spend 5x as much to make sure its made in the USA.

You said something ignorant and wrong. Havax called you out. You then double down on your ignorance.

Just strike up the "L" and move on. You dont know shit about rural americans.

Back