[Huge failure] Open Call 3 [Why?]

I'm saying I agree with you. The reason you're catching so much shit is because you're not saying anything new or even remotely enlightening, but you act like you're dropping knowledge h-bombs. Opsayo and crew might come off as functionally retarded, but it's obvious they know the game. I don't know how you can't see that.

I don't want to run you off from TT. I actually like your posts. But chill out. These guys are trolling you like crazy. And long as you're acting like the Christopher Columbus of the Starsiege universe, I can't blame them.

When has there ever been a post, thread, or reply where I didn't catch shit on Tribes talk?

It will happen regardless of what I post here.

What do I care?

I am posting for myself and for those interested in reading something more than "u is fag cus ur gay homey b gay fag nut mix yo".

You can take my word for it that kids on the internet calling me a "poopy head fag" doesn't make me cry at night.

Apparently, I am enjoying my time here much more than you think.

itt raindance/iceridge are equivalent to dominos/northern lights

yeah i remember all those times people raged because raindance was chosen

?? are you high

Raindance/iceridge are considered "pure classics", so nobody ever raged when they were chosen. Domino/NL were not considered "pure classics", because they were added later, and any "new" content added is immediately rejected by the community, regardless of it's official ladder status.

What more is there to say?

If you are going to make a clear point I am listening respectfully.

Otherwise it feels like we are beating a dead horse.

Though I would think the players that still play, would enjoy something new.

I can personally assure you that this is not the case.

Actually you get shit because you are so long-winded about absolutely everything you post. It's like a badger hanging out with otters. Sure badgers may have had their hay-day but now the otters are way way cooler.

This thread is depressing even for TW standards. I learned long ago that this board was full of bs flaming though. I'm really impressed by Chess Games forums where everyone is respectful and nice. Its a pleasant change.

Anyways, this arguing is getting to me :(. Dare we know you can use correct grammar. Go for it lol.

I haven't downloaded or played the maps so I dunno if there good. What I can offer though is that I'll work on routes for OC3 when I get time. I'm good at finding obvious stuff at least lol. Maybe if people can be lazy and just steal/tweak those cappers at least will have some reason to play it. I don't know why any capper wouldnt wanna learn a brand new map though. You can put your own stamp on it, its kinda nice. Oh well. w/e.

Keep the flaming going? ;(

(check out Chess Games forums, your mind will be blown!)

This thread is depressing even for TW standards. I learned long ago that this board was full of bs flaming though. I'm really impressed by Chess Games forums where everyone is respectful and nice. Its a pleasant change.

Anyways, this arguing is getting to me :(. Dare we know you can use correct grammar. Go for it lol.

I haven't downloaded or played the maps so I dunno if there good. What I can offer though is that I'll work on routes for OC3 when I get time. I'm good at finding obvious stuff at least lol. Maybe if people can be lazy and just steal/tweak those cappers at least will have some reason to play it. I don't know why any capper wouldnt wanna learn a brand new map though. You can put your own stamp on it, its kinda nice. Oh well. w/e.

Keep the flaming going? ;(

(check out Chess Games forums, your mind will be blown!)

You should make demos for routes on new OC3 maps :D

the great thing about oc3 is, if you are a capper, the routes on each map are pretty fucking easy to come up with. they were kinda made that way :)

Back