Tribes Ascend Article + Request

i still think it was funny when Hoo would go capping in medium with a turret if we were winning

he'd deploy the turret on the stand just as he was grabbing

good times

krush of rr, dutch of buttlicking, and drg0n of being awesome all became best friends in the end

shout out to krush and uglymonkey

2 of the weirdest of all time

The article is not too bad - You jump pretty much all over the place, trying to jam histories of 3 different games into a few paragraphs is tough. Also, nobody who doesnt really know the game would have no idea what youre talking about, but i guess thats not exactly the people you want reading your article.

The article is not too bad - You jump pretty much all over the place, trying to jam histories of 3 different games into a few paragraphs is tough. Also, nobody who doesnt really know the game would have no idea what youre talking about, but i guess thats not exactly the people you want reading your article.

Thanks for the feedback. I don't consider myself to be a great writer. I'm trying to improve. I set the site up as a side project so my friends and I could write about the games we love. I'm also hiring writers who love to play and write about their favorite games. If anyone is interested please check out my reddit post for more information.

I realize that lot's of OT players didn't move on to Vengeance but if anyone knows of someone who has a demo or video of a match from a competitive team from that game I would really be interested in talking to them.

actually groove my favorite was when -Fo- was in that tournament with some prize (I think it was a bunch of cases of Bawls Guarana drinks) and right before the championship with us and I forget the other team... maybe team nothing, started we voted to kick the shoutcaster and it passed and then the tourney leader called off our prize and then we chat spammed so hard that we couldnt actually move for 2 minutes into the game and we had already been capped on 3 or 4 times.

goin downstairs 2 lobby 2 grab a jamaican patty brb

oh fuck

haven't had one since I left miami and I want like 5 right now

fuck you

brb looking for a jamacian restaurant

edit: I have to go to fucking Oakland to find a Jamaican restaurant? WTF.

Last edited:
actually groove my favorite was when -Fo- was in that tournament with some prize (I think it was a bunch of cases of Bawls Guarana drinks) and right before the championship with us and I forget the other team... maybe team nothing, started we voted to kick the shoutcaster and it passed and then the tourney leader called off our prize and then we chat spammed so hard that we couldnt actually move for 2 minutes into the game and we had already been capped on 3 or 4 times.

:lol: i remember the chat spam, we'd lag the server so hard before matches that no one could move for the first few runs :rofl:

i blame that one on Hoo as well

That cheat video that came out was funny though, at the time krush of rr was convinced I cheated and I would send him all my demos. Eventually krush and andrew found one little tidbit that turned out to be pretty retarded, and made a vid that was posted on tribalwar by vm and he ended up looking bad.

i actually randomly watched that demo a few days ago

http://www.iateyourbaby.com/twdemos/opsayo/RvsRR_Dutch_SB_6.3.02.zip

can't find the thread though, it was pretty funny

Back