The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com

Oh shit - almost forgot. Add me under weight loss. I can PM the evidence (post here not ready for primetime).

- D

I still nominate myself for chemistry, being as it's all I've studied for the past two years.

I'm also pretty knowledgeable about quantum physics (physical chemistry == quantum physics) and nuclear physics (see page 7 of Kurayami's Chernobyl thread).

Submission for the Computers: Progamming: Delphi slot.

Simple zip program I wrote one morning for someone here at TW that allows you to unzip multiple zips from multiple directories into the same directory.
http://files.tribalwar.com/getfile.php/16896417
You can extract and run the exe from anywhere. Was going to add Ace and rar support but haven't touched it since November.

Screen Shot below. (Note the skin is WindowBlinds so the prog won't look exactly the same)
http://files.tribalwar.com/getfile.php/16896699

logmans said:
fuck that, i challenge stone to a duel of economic theory awesomeness. He knows rhetoric, not economics.

edit: 4th year honour's economics student, on scholarship for being in the top 1% of grades at my university.

edit2: and an example of my work
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=338261&highlight=paper

I'm aware that Stone has an agenda, but believe me he is the resident expert in this field.

You might be qualified to be on the list also, but Stone is ahead of you. you're still in college lol

youre an expert at NOTHING
seriously though you bring legitimacy to the world of comic books cuz youre cool and hot like me

Doh, I must have accidentally deleted Comics. My bad. I shall fix.

(Archimedes ... "a bit about" doesn't sound very convincing toward establishing expertise.) ;)

Bounty said:
Doh, I must have accidentally deleted Comics. My bad. I shall fix.

(Archimedes ... "a bit about" doesn't sound very convincing toward establishing expertise.) ;)
:lol: I was just talking shit to Andy :) I wouldn't put me down as a comic book expert.. I will stick with the things of which I am already an expert.

Submission:

I am working on a PhD in Physiology and Neuroscience (med school, so that covers some med, some science and the neurology) plus graduated honors with a degree in psychology (EDIT: plus did HIV/Cancer research for 2 years, drug abuse research for 2+years and now studying learning, memory, epilepsy and the like...
I run marathons (covers running) and am training for a triathlon

And I nominate SuperSniperX for anything with Cars or Computers, especially BMW's and Networking and Hardware.

Put me down for Project Management, and Comics: Independent (possibly also General)

EDIT: I didn't read the whole thread.

Project management, because I am a project management consultant with a BS in Civil Engineering and a MS in Engineering Management. Comic books, because I worked for an indie comic store for 6 years, and managed it for two.

Me:

High School Forensics - Was an active member in Speech and Debate in my high school. Atended numerous National Level tournoments. Competed in the state capitol building (and won yay) I earned a double ruby in Student Congress (1 ruby = 250 pts. 500 pts is the most points you can get in any NFL event. I acomplished that in a years time.)

The West Wing - I've seen every episode, many more then once, and quite a few three times or more. I know when Sorkin left, who replaced Rob Lowe, who died in what season and under what circumstances, the works.

Libertarian issues - I'm quite familiar with libertarian stances on many issues, and know the common (and not so common) arguments for and against libertarianism as a whole. I voted for the Libertarian Party in 2004 (Mainly because I couldn't decide who was worse; Kerry or Bush.). I have the CATO Institute linked in my siginature. I walk around with a pocket constitution and declaration of independance from the CATO Institute.

That's about it.

(ps I'm not submiting myself as an expert on spelling)

Last edited:
Back