The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com

Orox -- you win. I humbly relinquish the Smallville expert title to you. :D (Update will occur tomorrow morning.)

Congratz!

2 nominations for myself

All around redneck expert. Anything from hunting, fishing, four wheelers, etc

Also Toyota Tacoma trucks. I know all there is to know about them

Well if you want to get into specific areas more detailed. I consider myself and Expert on the East Coast of Canada (maritimes), and Calgary, AB.

Also Hotel Internet infrastructure. It is what i do for a living, I help support and maintain internet at a 1000 hotels all over the world.

Bounty said:
Hehe, thanks. :)

My ex-wife (Kahlan) might agree. The following is a list I made for her to communicate my necessity for cleanliness in the house. She still brings it up and laughs about it, usually throwing the words "anal" and "retentive" in there.

I really am that picky. :blush:
I have saved your list for when I move out of my house in a few months

i should be on all of those lists because i AM, in fact, an expert on everything. :D

ok, that's bullshit. anyway, amram should be in automotive for sure.

and what about firearms? kellymonaco, pendragon...

Put me on Countries > Finland
kej0lu.jpg

edit: There is no real reason, except that I live there.. :shrug:

Last edited:
FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED ON THE LAST SIX PAGES:

If you don't see your name on the list by 1 p.m. EST, it's probably because you haven't provided any credentials, haven't been vouched for by somebody else, or are already outclassed by the currently listed expert.

Chances are good that I'm not going to add you simply because you said "put me on the list as _____."

Back