The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com

Completely forgot about history.

I also know a very good deal about ancient Egypt. I really don't know how to prove this other than someone asking random questions.

Scud411 said:
Completely forgot about history.

I also know a very good deal about ancient Egypt. I really don't know how to prove this other than someone asking random questions.

WHAT MATERIALS WERE THE PYRAMIDS MADE OF

lecatPuke said:
WHAT MATERIALS WERE THE PYRAMIDS MADE OF

I meant in person, as I could just google that if I wanted right now.

I'm quite sure the majority is limestone though. With maybe other assorted types of stone for other specific areas, as the limestone used wasn't really nice stone.

i havent seen this thread.

you can put me in for general finance and add a category for trading. you can also put me down for all the gambling categories.

edit: my credentials- Have traded securities for a living for 9 years. Have read just about every gambling book out there and of course have gambled (succesfully, believe it or not) on just about anything- from craps to mule races to pai gow poker. :)

Last edited:
Bane Grievver said:
Btw Kura, you don't happen to know of any relatively up-to-date sites that have information about the world's air forces and the number and type of planes they have?
The best site that I know of for that sort of thing is:
http://www.globalsecurity.org/

It's pretty incomplete and isn't updated very often, but it's one of the few places that I've seen where you can find inventories of things like aircraft and warships for various foreign countries. Some of the total numbers given are estimates since no published figures are available.

Ptavv, SegaRob, myself and I think Gallium are all chemistry majors. I have about 10 years of Kenpo/Jujitsu/Aikido and 12 years of Golf.

SuperSlug said:
Ptavv, SegaRob, myself and I think Gallium are all chemistry majors. I have about 10 years of Kenpo/Jujitsu/Aikido and 12 years of Golf.

Just having a major in something shouldn't qual as an expert. Unless you are the only person with said major. I also was a chem major at university till i got bored after a few years and changed. So that makes 5 chem majors... hardly one off experts. If there was a post grad chem person sure... or only one chem major. But listing loads of names lowers the expert status.

Beren said:
Just having a major in something shouldn't qual as an expert. Unless you are the only person with said major. I also was a chem major at university till i got bored after a few years and changed. So that makes 5 chem majors... hardly one off experts. If there was a post grad chem person sure... or only one chem major. But listing loads of names lowers the expert status.

Agreed in full. Some of the names up there currently are still "seed" names that have not been challeneged, and were just put there to fill the slot until someone more qualified speaks up.

If it hasn't been noticed yet, the max amount of names on any single item is three. Any more than that would decrease the value of "expertise," as you stated.

I'll be making another update to the list tomorrow morning. :)

P.S. -- What I REALLY like about people challenging each other for the "expert" titles is that I get to learn a little bit about a lot of different things from people who know what they're talking about. :D

This is a really extensive list. Nice job Bounty. I nominate you to be an Expert of List Creation. :bigthumb:

lol @ plague as an anime expert. in his own mind he may think hes an expert but every thread i see him post in he makes wildly inaccurate claims or just plain gets his info wrong

Data said:
This is a really extensive list. Nice job Bounty. I nominate you to be an Expert of List Creation. :bigthumb:

Hehe, thanks. :)

My ex-wife (Kahlan) might agree. The following is a list I made for her to communicate my necessity for cleanliness in the house. She still brings it up and laughs about it, usually throwing the words "anal" and "retentive" in there.

Cleaning List

• All horizontal surfaces should be free of clutter, other than decorative pieces or items that are permanently kept in that place such as candles, appliances, tablecloths, remote controls, utensils (that are properly and neatly stowed away), and coasters. This is most important when pertaining to the common areas of the domicile.

• If something is taken out of a closet, drawer, hamper, or any other storage space, it should be returned to its point of origin immediately after being used, as to prevent it from being lost in the future.

• Small items such as pens, pencils and make-up applicators should be stored in proper receptacles at all times, except when in use.

• NO food should be left out at any time throughout the house unless it is being eaten at that moment. Any food not in a cabinet or the refrigerator should be in an airtight container – and should only be left out if it is a baked item or some other large portion of food that does not belong in the cabinet or refrigerator.

• Drinks should never be left on a horizontal surface unless being used within a five to ten minute interval. If a drink is consumed in its entirety, the cup or glass should immediately be placed in the sink.

• No dirty dishes, glasses or silverware should be put on the kitchen counter. If there is no room for it in the sink, wash it immediately and put it away. If the sink is indeed full, the This goes especially for items used for baking. It is generally best to wash these items progressively during the baking/cooking process as their use expires, one by one, in the interest of saving time.

• The floor should be kept clear and free of tripping hazards and any other items that do not belong there. Shoes, backpacks and purses may be kept on the floor, but only in their designated spaces, and only in a neat and orderly fashion.

• The bed should be made at all times. This includes having all sheets under comforter straightened and all pillows on the bed in a neat and aligned fashion. Stuffed animals should be arranged in a comfortable, loving position.

• Clothes should not be left on floor in any room. If there is no room in hamper, then either do the laundry or start wearing the dirty clothes to avoid overflow.

I really am that picky. :blush:

EnriqueHavoc said:
lol @ plague as an anime expert. in his own mind he may think hes an expert but every thread i see him post in he makes wildly inaccurate claims or just plain gets his info wrong

Are you a more qualified candidate as expert? Also, if you can find evidence of his ineptness, I will consider replacing him with somebody else. :)

Bounty said:
Hehe, thanks. :)

My ex-wife (Kahlan) might agree. The following is a list I made for her to communicate my necessity for cleanliness in the house. She still brings it up and laughs about it, usually throwing the words "anal" and "retentive" in there.

but in that video of your current gf wearing the hat and talking about ass fucking, your desk and surrounding area doesn't seem to go with that list.

you really should remove me from "Canada" and add me to graphic/web design (photoshop), and also hockey, instead. Those are the 2 areas i am a "pro" at really.. not Canada

Bounty said:

Cleaning List

• All horizontal surfaces should be free of clutter, other than decorative pieces or items that are permanently kept in that place such as candles, appliances, tablecloths, remote controls, utensils (that are properly and neatly stowed away), and coasters. This is most important when pertaining to the common areas of the domicile.

• If something is taken out of a closet, drawer, hamper, or any other storage space, it should be returned to its point of origin immediately after being used, as to prevent it from being lost in the future.

• Small items such as pens, pencils and make-up applicators should be stored in proper receptacles at all times, except when in use.

• NO food should be left out at any time throughout the house unless it is being eaten at that moment. Any food not in a cabinet or the refrigerator should be in an airtight container – and should only be left out if it is a baked item or some other large portion of food that does not belong in the cabinet or refrigerator.

• Drinks should never be left on a horizontal surface unless being used within a five to ten minute interval. If a drink is consumed in its entirety, the cup or glass should immediately be placed in the sink.

• No dirty dishes, glasses or silverware should be put on the kitchen counter. If there is no room for it in the sink, wash it immediately and put it away. If the sink is indeed full, the This goes especially for items used for baking. It is generally best to wash these items progressively during the baking/cooking process as their use expires, one by one, in the interest of saving time.

• The floor should be kept clear and free of tripping hazards and any other items that do not belong there. Shoes, backpacks and purses may be kept on the floor, but only in their designated spaces, and only in a neat and orderly fashion.

• The bed should be made at all times. This includes having all sheets under comforter straightened and all pillows on the bed in a neat and aligned fashion. Stuffed animals should be arranged in a comfortable, loving position.

• Clothes should not be left on floor in any room. If there is no room in hamper, then either do the laundry or start wearing the dirty clothes to avoid overflow.

my fiancee loves your list :)

the kitchen stuff is a bit like me... bedroom stuff is her. I am a clothes on floor person. She is trying to fix that...

Back