Name something you've done that others probally have not by RabbitRabbi - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Name something you've done that others probally have not
Page 3 of 14
adrian ng
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 06-12-2009, 05:29
lives maybe?

Sponsored Links
Boomerman
VeteranXX
Old
42 - 06-12-2009, 05:49
Got to meet and hang out with the members of Metallica at an airport during a layover.

ReneG8
VeteranX
Old
43 - 06-12-2009, 06:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
I ****ed two chicks on the Riverwalk in New Orleans one Mardi Gras while they were dressed in diapers and sucking on pacifiers haha

I flipped over in a pickup truck at about 60 mph and walked away without a scratch (wasnt driving)

I got tackled by like six cops once... after I wouldn't lay down in the dirt after some dumb**** cop thought I was a burglar walking down the side of my own house

12 years old, I jumped a creek in a 1974 Plymouth Duster running from the cops, after we borrowed/stole the car off the farm that I got exiled to one summer (not dukes of hazzard-style jumped a creek, it was tiny... but it was a creek)

I stuck my tongue in a guy's mouth in the middle of a club's dance floor once, thinking it was my girlfriend (long story... barf )

I'm 99.9 percent positive I've seen a ghost (like for real... not "hey I heard a creak in the floor, must be a ghost!", I mean like a for-real ghost)

I got drunk with Mickey Roarke

I got drunk with Stephen Spielberg

Jewel ground her ***** into my thigh and asked me to go home with her... and I turned her down cuz A) I didn't know who she was, and B) I was hung up and aggravated about my ex-girlfriend, who was also in the bar

I got my picture in the paper after wiping out an entire block full of stuff in a pretty bad drunk driving misadventure

I've been strip-searched

I sat in a real A-10 on a flight line

I got called a "ruffian" by Geraldo Rivera... back when he was on Channel 7 news in New York City... (me and my friends were heckling him while he was doing an on-the-scene broadcast, and he went to the cops and went "Officer... can you do something about those RUFFIANS??" We were calling each other "ruffians" for years afterwards, lulz)

Had a Heineken bottle broken across my face... and somehow only got bruised, not a scratch

That's all I can think of.
You Probably shouldn't drive, but you nick is appropriate.

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
44 - 06-12-2009, 06:37
I once read an entire post by SuicideTaxi.

Bounty
Love
Old
45 - 06-12-2009, 06:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
I ****ed two chicks on the Riverwalk in New Orleans one Mardi Gras while they were dressed in diapers and sucking on pacifiers haha

I flipped over in a pickup truck at about 60 mph and walked away without a scratch (wasnt driving)

I got tackled by like six cops once... after I wouldn't lay down in the dirt after some dumb**** cop thought I was a burglar walking down the side of my own house

12 years old, I jumped a creek in a 1974 Plymouth Duster running from the cops, after we borrowed/stole the car off the farm that I got exiled to one summer (not dukes of hazzard-style jumped a creek, it was tiny... but it was a creek)

I stuck my tongue in a guy's mouth in the middle of a club's dance floor once, thinking it was my girlfriend (long story... barf )

I'm 99.9 percent positive I've seen a ghost (like for real... not "hey I heard a creak in the floor, must be a ghost!", I mean like a for-real ghost)

I got drunk with Mickey Roarke

I got drunk with Stephen Spielberg

Jewel ground her ***** into my thigh and asked me to go home with her... and I turned her down cuz A) I didn't know who she was, and B) I was hung up and aggravated about my ex-girlfriend, who was also in the bar

I got my picture in the paper after wiping out an entire block full of stuff in a pretty bad drunk driving misadventure

I've been strip-searched

I sat in a real A-10 on a flight line

I got called a "ruffian" by Geraldo Rivera... back when he was on Channel 7 news in New York City... (me and my friends were heckling him while he was doing an on-the-scene broadcast, and he went to the cops and went "Officer... can you do something about those RUFFIANS??" We were calling each other "ruffians" for years afterwards, lulz)

Had a Heineken bottle broken across my face... and somehow only got bruised, not a scratch

That's all I can think of.
I want the fully detailed story for almost every single one of these.

You should commit to doing at least one thread a week based on this. It will keep me entertained forever.

P.S. - If you really did have that encounter with Jewel, I hate you. I would love to slide my penis past those ****ed up teeth of hers.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
46 - 06-12-2009, 07:06
4 touchdowns in 1 game

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
47 - 06-12-2009, 07:49
i waited 22 years to have sex

i joined the marine corps and quit when i realized it's a bunch of stupid, thug ******s

GateCreeper
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 06-12-2009, 08:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty View Post
I want the fully detailed story for almost every single one of these.

You should commit to doing at least one thread a week based on this. It will keep me entertained forever.

P.S. - If you really did have that encounter with Jewel, I hate you. I would love to slide my penis past those ****ed up teeth of hers.
Start with this one;

Kelven
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 06-12-2009, 08:27
I got nothing

CERVICAL-KREMS
VeteranXV
Old
50 - 06-12-2009, 08:28
I met 2 live crew in an airport when I was 8

CAN A NIGGA GET A TABLE DANCEEEEE

Kelven
VeteranXX
Old
51 - 06-12-2009, 08:29
oh I used to drink so much I would black out and punch myself and all my friends and then pee my pants

I never grew past 5'5"

triple
VeteranXV
Old
52 - 06-12-2009, 08:31
I caught a ****ing baby shark with a fishing pole on one of those deep sea fishing boats

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
53 - 06-12-2009, 08:35
I pissed in a little cup while another dude watched.

loop
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 06-12-2009, 09:04
My few things:

Arrested for skateboarding downtown, had my board confiscated, nightstick took out 3 teeth and broke my nose and, because I was a bit worried the beating would continue, I escaped from the police car, got away from 4 officers running at top speed because they ran out of breath. No warrant, no record, no fallout, nothing. Of course, this was... ****, almost 20 years ago.

2001, played CBGB twice, both times on invite.

Divorced a psycho chick and took full custody of two daughters (really, how many guys can say they did that?).

At sushi TWICE in TWO CITIES with LGBR.

Dropped and ruined a $12,000 server. (literally cracked the motherboard )

Skibbi9
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
55 - 06-12-2009, 09:06
sex with margaret thatcher.

i want to hear the Jewel story as well... I would destroy those snaggle teeth.

Morganstern
VeteranXV
Old
56 - 06-12-2009, 09:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post
I caught a ****ing baby shark with a fishing pole on one of those deep sea fishing boats
I do that everytime I go fishing =P

filsinger
Crazy HookerX
Contributor
Old
57 - 06-12-2009, 09:12
There may have been lots of people who've done this, but maybe not on this board:

I was in both Congos and ended up sleeping in an abandoned village built in the 1950s by Belgium colonizers. In the "house" there were bats in the ceiling, live chickens walking around, and 3 families sharing it. I was also the first white person some of those kids had ever seen.

Here is a pic of the floor I slept on.

Last edited by filsinger; 06-12-2009 at 09:21..
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
58 - 06-12-2009, 09:14
Had my penis slammed in a door.

Bridude
VeteranXV
Old
59 - 06-12-2009, 09:16
My friends and I went a to golf course at 2 am, hot wired some golf carts and did $12,000 worth of damage.

Spiderman
VeteranXV
Old
60 - 06-12-2009, 09:25
I had a lung deflate once.

Page 3 of 14

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Name something you've done that others probally have not

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
badmofo has a huge penis