[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Curious to see what, if anything, happens here. I have a feeling that the people inserted into Trump's cabinet positions by entrenched Republican politicians like Sessions, will do absolutely nothing because too many of them are apart of it. If any of you think Trump appointed these fools, you know nothing of backroom political deals.

COMEY BUSTED! FBI Chief FOIA Officer Confirms ALL OF COMEY’S Memos Were Classified at Time They Were Written

Judicial Watch Director of Investigations Chris Farrell went on with Lou Dobbs on Thursday to discuss former fired FBI Director James Comey’s criminal activity regarding the private memos he leaked to the liberal media.
Farrell told Lou Dobbs that the acting FBI Chief FOIA Officer confirmed that ALL of James Comey’s memos were classified at the time they were written and are still classified today.

James Comey leaked the classified documents to a liberal reporter and friend to publish which is a federal crime.
Chris Farrell: We have a sworn declaration from David Hardy who is the Chief FOIA Officer of the FBI that we obtained just in the last few days. And in that sworn declaration Mr. Hardy says that all of Comey’s memos, all of them, were classified at the time they were written and they remain classified.​

29ke.jpg

Hmmm let's see...
- incapable of reading
- incapable of thinking before tweeting
- incapable of empathy
- is a terrible role model for kids
- escalated involvedment in pakistan
- appointed a shitload of incompetent cabinet members
- appointed a second shitload of toxic cabinet members
- wasted 6 months trying to repeal Obamacare, and ended up just making it popular for the first time ever
- sabotaged GOP elections for 2018/2020 at a minimum

Your turn. Explain how all of that makes him a good president.

Huscarl, i want to thank you. Unlike some of your liberal peers, you took to the time to elaborate what i'm sure you felt like was an articulate argument.

"A" for effort (or a check plus because traditional grading systems are racist).

But i would like to follow-up and give you a good, red neck, Conservative, Libertarian, Republican response.

You're a fucking idiot.

I mean that with the utmost respect. I know others have already suggested you're a CNN talking mouth, but come on dude. Use some logic and stop looking at politics from the standpoint of your feelings. What Trump policy do you disagree with? What role do you feel like the government should play in our every day lives that Trump has you disappointed in?

Are you capable of having thoughts?

:lolwut:- incapable of reading - Jesus fucking Christ. You are such a dumbass. Since you are capable of reading, could you please become a Billionaire, open hundreds of businesses, and become president of the USA? Dude, you are being brainwashed by the MSM. It can be no more evident than by your first bullet point. Get off reddit's r/politics.

:lolwut:- incapable of thinking before tweeting - How could he possibly use tweeter if he is illiterate and can't read? See what just happen there?

:lolwut:- incapable of empathy - Again, MSM has you by the balls. I remember this MSM campaign to paint Trump as unsympathetic leader. It worked on you Hurscal.

:lolwut:- is a terrible role model for kids - I can see this one both ways. He is divorced but has raised some successful and respectable kids. He never drinks or does drugs (that we know of). This is really a coin flip if you ask me but again... what does this have to do with domestic policy and/or the state of the economy? I would much rather be set up in a position to provide better for my children then to have them idol anyone while being piss poor living off government handouts.

:lolwut:- escalated involvedment in pakistan - Last i heard he cut funding to Pakistan. He is supporting the individual liberties of the people before propping up a tyrannical government that suppresses the people. Is that what you disagree with?

:lolwut:- appointed a shitload of incompetent cabinet members - The most Conservative cabinet selections in history. What specific policy related actions do you disagree with that his cabinet picks have made?

:lolwut:- appointed a second shitload of toxic cabinet members - See previous comment.

:lolwut:- wasted 6 months trying to repeal Obamacare, and ended up just making it popular for the first time ever - This was a truly fascinating result in my opinion. None of which is Trumps fault. He did everything he could to repeal/replace this toxic bill. This is/was on congress. It was also a campaign promise and he worked/is working to accomplish.

:lolwut:- sabotaged GOP elections for 2018/2020 at a minimum - You're so good at predicting the future. What you won't see on MSM is how scared dems are for the upcoming elections. Trump just passed the 2nd biggest tax cut in American history. That's a big deal and simultaneously not one dem voted for the cut. Have you been paying attention to the economy? People vote with their pockets, or at least historically they have. Im not overly confident the mid terms will go well, but to think its going to be a sweeping victory for the dems... i just don't see it.

Again, props to you for putting some effort into your response. If you're able to comment on specific policy's you disagree with, please feel free to share. Because even progressive liberals feel like Trump's policy is better for America. Of course, when Trump's name is stripped from the policy.

#MAGA

even his incompetent cabinet members have been filled in
Tillerson reportedly described Trump as 'a moron' Tillerson reportedly described Trump as 'a moron'
9:49 AM ET Wed, 4 Oct 2017 | 00:55
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson openly referred to President Donald Trump as a "moron" after a July 20 meeting at the Pentagon, according to NBC News, citing multiple senior administration officials.

According to three officials, Tillerson made the comment in front of members of Trump's national security team and Cabinet members.
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/04/tillerson-called-trump-a-moron-says-report.html

:lol: humdumpin is believing every single word this jew guy with tourettes that is known for being a dishonest fraud in his previous books is saying

Havax does it really matter regardless of the book there have been tons of other leaks about how much of a chaotic dump it is look at the turnover rate lmao

You really try to brush everything aside since your such a cuckservative at this point

:lol:

:lol: Havax still in denial about how stupid and childish his coveted lord and savior is. Fake news he says. Hail satan.

All the trumpsters coming up with excuses left and right is hilarious

Never seen so many people cuck out making excuses :lol:

But this is fake news boys 10 + people didn't quit in the first year and call him an idiot it was all made up for the book :lol:

this is grandmaster level 4d chess like we've never seen before. make everyone around him think he's an idiot so that the dems let their guard down. nice moves !!

The book is fake news

There were not hundreds of other articles before this about people calling Trump's Whitehouse dysfunctional

:lol:

Back