[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

yol7uyf562801.jpg

:shrug:

wonder why it's only rando's on twitter complaining about accuracy

o that's right cause he taped the interviews :lol:

anyone on the defensive right now is nuts, can you imagine how amazing this book will be?

behind the scenes with donald rofl this shit will be hilarious

Murdoch calls him a fucking idiot, his own sec. state calls him a fucking moron, and his national security adviser called him a dope with the intelligence of a kindergartner.

I'm just waiting for his children to chime in on what a dipshit their dad is
A person familiar with the kids thinking agrees that they have said this about their dad at some point in the past.

I can't tell you guys how many times I have called my friends fucking retards, amongst any number of other derogatory names directly to their face in the past.

But, I am almost positive this only happens to the people on the 'right' because the left never says bad things about anyone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Wolff_(journalist)

"In its review of Wolff's book Burn Rate, Brill's Content criticized Wolff for "apparent factual errors" and said that 13 people, including subjects he mentioned, complained that Wolff had "invented or changed quotes".[21]"

Seems legit. As a flaming liberal I will now believe anything this says and support Steven Bannon after years of calling him a liar anti-semite because he now said one bad thing about Trump.

this space is reserved for where ruper murdoch denies calling trump a fucking idiot

< temporary placeholder >

:lol:

I can't tell you guys how many times I have called my friends fucking retards, amongst any number of other derogatory names directly to their face in the past.

on it's face this is true, but given that literally every trump appointee has quit or been fired in under a year lends itself a little credence to those quotes from the book.

"I'll hire only the best!" - Trump

"for a matter of months before changing my mind!"

don't worry we got some prime maga thread real estate preserved for all those full throated denials that are coming

any minute now

But, I am almost positive this only happens to the people on the 'right' because the left never says bad things about anyone.

you would call your friends retards, and other derogatory names, to someone else in public or in an interview?

you're a shitty friend

Back